Part 22 : Pond & AE

Pond

I never understood Ae, this minus has never been afraid in his entire life how he could be weakened.... Uh... I meant in love!!!! After I'm a snoop ingday why don't you keep snooping about their relationship with Pete. Ah it's true did they reconcile his two there ... I'm tired of not seeing them stick... But Ae must have realized his love for Pete !!!!

I call Ae to find out where they are !!!

Pond: Hey Ai Ae !!!! Where are you and your wife???

Ae: This is not the silly time !!! I have a big problem!!!!

Pond: What kind of problem???? It's that Heart again????

He doesn't answer me !!! So that means Heart managed to get Pete ???? HIENNNN!!!!!!!! I told him if he does not move his it is he who will peel his shrimp.... Ah Ai minus .....

Pond: I told you that if you don't...

Ae: My mother knows between him and me !!!

Pond: PARDON ??????? Repeat!!!!!

Ae: Have !!!!!

Pond: Maybe I misheard !!!! Tell me it's not true !!!!!!!

Ae: I seem to be joking with you....

Pond: No... Not....!!!! How did Aunt know about you and Pete??? Did you tell him ???

Ae: She told us...

Pond: What do you have ???

Ae: But you can't be a little smart at least 2 seconds !!!

Pond: I don't want to break my head to think !!! But comm...

Ae: I leave you because you're too tiring ...

Pond: Ai Ae !!!!!!! I know... she caught you making love....

Ae: You'll never change perverts ...

Pond: Ohhh.... you told me to be smart no....

Ae: No.... That's not going like that.... You always have twisted ideas Sal snooping ...

Oiiiii .... He hung up on me ??? Can't calm my excitement that wants to know everything about how and where and where ??? Pond idiot surely it was at his mother's... Not.... Ae did this at his mother's house ??? I'm calling Pete soon!!!

Pete: Hello Ai Pond !!!

Pond: Pete tells me how to do ??? I want to know everything from A to Z??

Pete: Uh... D...

Pond: Ae told me that his mother surprised you !!! So tell me how ??? Hold on.... considering that you and Ae are cold how its this fact that his mother surprised you ???? What did you do??? Did you go to Ae???

Pete: I just went to apologize to Ae !!! And... J...

Pond: You what??? But keep playing with my curiosity Ai Pete !!!!!

Pete: I'm afraid I'm going to lose Ae !!!!

I'm not here anymore!!! How is he afraid of losing his man!!! Ae will solve this problem with his mother but first I want to know how its it went the action of this horror movie . 

Pond: First tell me....

Pete: Yesterday I went to Ae's to apologize and for reacting badly to what you told me !!! So he wasn't happy to see me that day !!! He invited me to his room and I tried to be next to him but he shifts every time I'm ready for it....

Pond: After ..... !!!!!

My curiosity can't wait for !!!!

Pete: After several attempts and words I managed to get close to him ... And when I managed to convince him he kissed me that's when his mother came back to his room and saw us ...

Pond: ???? NO, NO, GOD!!!!!!!!

Ae!!!!! I feel bad for him ...

Pete: I'm afraid lays !!! And if his mother no longer wants me to approach her son because I am the one who transforms her ...

Pond: Ae will fix this ... confidence in him .... I've already told you this is not someone to complicate... It will surely find a solution to this first degree source.

Pete: Thank you Ai Pond!!!

I hang up so shock that I feel sorry for my buddy ....

Ae

Yesterday my mother didn't let me explain it so I told Pete to leave !!!! That I'll fix this ... my mother refuses to listen to me so impossible to let her escape ... I go into the kitchen with a cool head and I hope she will understand me ...

Ae: Mom !!! We need to talk!!!

She does not answer me, she always continues to do what concerns her ... I walk towards her but she pretends I'm there...

Ae: Mom !!! Please listen to me.... I know you didn't expect it at all and I didn't want you to see us like this. But I love Pete and I assume what I am ... Mommy please ec...

My mother: Ai Ae !!!! Pete is a boy but not a girl.... I don't know if you got hit on the head or not but what I saw d...

Ae: But what do I have to do???? What do I have to do for my mother to accept my relationship or what do I really need for you to accept us...

My mother: AE AI !!! I NEVER ACCEPT YOU, ALORS YOU've GOT THE PLAISIR OF THE QUITTER AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE ME ...

But... I have just reconciled with him and she tells me to leave him again !!! Not... No, I can't...

Ae: I can't !!! Have you ever thought, if you'd really like me to be happy???

My mother: Yes but not with him.... Is he an Ae !!! boy. I didn't raise you like that. 

Ae: I know, but he's the one I love !!!

Tears begin to fall, my mother is still against my relationship with Pete despite as I try to convince her ...

My mother: I DON'T WANT TO SEE it with it !!!

Ae: What if I see him again!!!

My mother: You are no longer my son!!!! If you go out to see him you are no longer my son ...

She can't do that to me???? I'm crying out of the kitchen !!! What am I supposed to do???? I love Pete ...

P'Oh: Ae, my daughter wants you to go to the mud!!! Are you going or ??? Wait till you cry. ??

Ae: I have to go to my room ...

So bad that I go up to my room.... I lock the door ... Pete calls me but I'm afraid to give him that answer so I don't answer... Pete, what do I have to do???? Come to your house and never see my mother again??? Or stop seeing you???? I drop to the ground with my head in my heart knees breaking !!!! What am I supposed to do????