Part 7: Pond

But he left or Ae !! I've been looking for 2h or we have more courses, the exam is over and his darling is now abroad ... But he left or Ai minus ???? I open the door is he is there!

Pond: You know I've been looking for you for 2 hours ???

Ae: Why are you still looking for me ??? Or to go or ???

Pond: Oiiiii !!! Ai minus, do not tell me you forgot ??? We have to go see Ai Sun to go to the beach

Ae: Ai sun ???? You did not tell me Pond! And I did not know you!

Pond: Now you know! Let's start but we are really late! Oh yes you have news of Pete ???

Ae: No not today !!

Pond: Really weird !!! Normally you are stuck on the phone h24 and today you tell me that no you have not heard from him ...

Ae: Maybe he is busy ??? Or he has an exam!

I do not think so, Pete has never done this before !! I think something is going on !!

Ae: Why are you asking me this ???

Pond: But .... I always worry about you Ai minus.

Ae: A pervert like you !!!! Wait, I'm getting ready ...

Well, I'm waiting for Ae to get ready and I take his phone to call Pete !!! Ah he's gone I take the phone from Ae minus and look at their last message, but .... it's not true he never noticed that it's been 2 days that Pete gives no news of him ?? Or wait I'll see if they talked to each other on the phone today or yesterday, shit their last call date of 12/08/2018 ... He does not realize that Pete may have .... to find another darling ... wait send a message to his wife !! No, rather, call him. I call Pete after the second ring, he answers.

Pete: Ae !!!

Pond: Pete it's not Ae but ...

Pete: Pond Krab, where is Ae ...

Pond: Ae is getting ready because we're going out !!!

Pete: Are you going somewhere Ae and you ???

Pond: Yes to the beach with friends so there will be Chaam and Chompoo and also Ai can and Ai sun ...

Pete: so why tell me if you all go ???

Pond: Ai Pete, it's because you do not ....

He hang up ???? But what did I still say wrong for him to hang on?

Ae: Ai pond ???? what are you doing with my phone ????

Pond: Nothing, nothing at all I swear!

Ae: Meat your stuff Ai Pond noser ...

Pond: Why do you ever give me other than Fooler, pervert, Trouduc ...

Ae: It's because you're all these names ... Ai sun calls me! Hello Ai sun !!

Ai sun: Ai Ae, we are waiting for you and Pond ... can you come down !!!

Ae: Yes we come !!!

Pond: But ... why are you still trying ???

Ae: I have a bad feeling and if you still did a stupid thing on my phone, I will not miss you this time.

Pond: But .... Ae ...

Ae: If you do not come I'll go ..

I am, but he hurt me ... If he learns I call Pete and I told him that there will be chompoo I'm fucked this time ...

Ai sun: You have my friends time !!! And we take your girlfriend and the other girl ???

Pond: We take them next to our university ...

Ae: He's talking about who ???

Pond: No one has to go we'll miss this day if we stay here talking about unimportant stuff.

We all climb in this caravan are still places for them. It's Ai sun driving, when he started the car, I see Ae's phone that keeps ringing ... but it's Pete ??? But my friend does not answer his call! So they are still fighting these two ... after 20 minutes drive veil ... I get out of the car quickly and get my darling but Ae does not look happy and looks at me. I stared at him so as not to worry about his looking unhappy ... Ai sun restarts his caravan instead, and Chompoo sits right next to Ae. So everyone sets Ae and Ai sun could not resist and starts asking Ae questions.

Ai sun: This is your girlfriend Ae ???

Ae does not pay attention to Ai Sun but continues to fix her phone that keeps ringing and looks at one side. I'm dead but really if he learns what I did earlier ... Arrival at the beach Ai sun looking somewhere to park ... but before he parks Ae asks that he has need to get some air ...

Ae: I'm going to do a little lap there ... you excuse me ...

Chompoo: Ae Ai !!! I can come with you...

Ae: No, no need I'm coming I do not have for a long time ...

Pond: Come on, we'll start preparing our camps so that we do not get installed ...

Chaam: What's A ???? Look over there ..

Pond you are fucked it does not feel good but not at all ... I hope that Pete is not told him anything because I have actually signed my death sentence ... we get all that we brought from the car there everything from beer meats to barbecue and everything ... oops Ai Ae come back ....

Ae: It does not bother me that I'll get some air ..

Pond: Are you okay ???

Ae: I HAVE ALREADY SAID YOU ALONE YOUR BUSINESS !!!

I have never seen so upset !! I'm worried about him, but I think it was Pete ... I'm my buddy to know what's bothering him if there is a problem ...

Ae: I told you do not follow me !! And I want to get some air ..

Pond: What's going on Ae ?? I've never seen you so pissed off today. .

Ae: Pete is annoying against me! By telling me that ... no give up ... we will help others ...

Pond: But ...

He's leaving before I say anything ... so he knows how to annoy at what I told him all the time ... I join my friends to start the party.

Ai sun: Chompoo you're the girlfriend of Ae ???

Chompoo: We can say somehow ...

Ai sun: I've never seen Ae with a girl before apart with Bow you know who I'm talking to.

Chompoo: No krab ...

Pond: She does not know him Ai sun .. now stop asking questions.

Ai sun: Let's take a photo go we'll all take a picture ... Come friends we'll take a picture of the group ...

We get together and Ai Sun took a beautiful photo and do not hesitate to post on Facebook ... I received a notification that he identify me and Ae too ... It feels bad but very bad .. PETE IN AIMEE ???? Wait he tagged "with the friends of my friends Ae and Pond" ... It's hot Ae went far to get his anger out ... I feel that it falls on me again ... Pond really you have signed your death warrant.