part : CAN

I wonder if Tin is still mad at me after our last discussion. Enfaite I do not even know what I feel for Tin. On the one hand I like when he kisses me like when we were at home and on the other hand .... I'm a little lost on this ... My sister hits me and gets me out of my thinking.

CAN: But Ley why did you hit me? I tell you that I am your big brother !!! Have you forgotten that since your birth?

Ley: I have called you many times but you did not hear me say you left in another world.

CAN: And in this world I hope you do not exist.

Ley: Naughty P'Can, ley would like to know what has been bothering you for 2 weeks. Ley is worried about his P '. Really not generous P'Can.

Really ??? Why would she be worried about me that does not look like him at all.

CAN: I can not believe you and P does not have time to talk to you. I'm going out, and no need to wait for me, said Mom.

Ley: Hey CAN !!!

I go out quickly to change my mind but I'm tired it's as if I missed Tin deep inside me. And that's true, no I can not love a man, I like girls especially nurses, those who dress in white dress. Suddenly my phone rings who it could be. No god Buddhas bless me it's Tin. What do I have to do ? No, I do not answer his it, he wants us to see more or he wants me to erase his number, no .... In addition he keeps reminding me but what is it? he wants ???? Well, I answer ...

CAN: Allo Tin ???

Tin: CAN can we see each other ???

Hien ???? And what does he want us to talk about ??

Tin: You agree!

CAN: I'm busy sorry I can not ... uh .... another time ...

I was hot, but it's my friend Ae?

CAN: Ae ????? Ae ????

He does not wait for me or pretends ??? I run to catch him ...

CAN: Ae ??? How are you bro ?

Ae: CAN ??? You scared me ??

CAN: You're never afraid of anything! It's okay ???

Ae: Yes, that's fine! Are you going like that?

CAN: I'm walking around a bit and I did not expect to see you here especially at this time. Normally you're still with Pete ?? Where is he ??? You have to argue ???

Ae: Hahaha but ask one by one your questions I can not answer everything.

CAN: You know that CAN is an alert .... an alert ...

Ae: Hahaha but ask one by one your questions I can not answer everything.

CAN: You know that CAN is an alert .... an alert ...

Ae: Ah ah !!! And you go or like that ???

CAN: Nobody and I do not even know why I came to your dormitory.

He does not look well ... he really worries me.

CAN: Ai pond and or?

Ae: I think he's with Chaam !!

CAN: Who's chaam ???

Ae: You're the only one who does not know Pond has a girlfriend!

CAN: Pond has a girlfriend ???

Ae: His coffee friend?

CAN: The pretty girl from the cafe not far from the university ?? No it's impossible !

When we talk about the wolf ! Pond it's right there!

CAN: Hey ... Ai lays !!!

Pond: CAN, how are you ??? How come you are here? Have you been here too?

Ae: Ai pond Trouduc? I'm going CAN!

Pond: Are you and Pete still cold?

CAN: Are you arguing with Pete ??

Ae: I have to go ...

But what's up with me now is a friend who is always in the boots of Ae who does not let go of the business that always searches things that do not concern him.

Pond: You hurt me !!! But tell me do you know what this minus he has ???

CAN: This is the first time I see him that way too! I've never seen it ... like ... wait maybe Pete knows it ???? Do you know where he lives ???

Pond: Yes, we'll go see him to know the truth ...

CAN: Will not we kill you ???

Pond: We do not care about Ae he goes wrong we want to know the reason for the sadness that has been taking shape on his face for two weeks.

CAN: You're right, we're going to see Pete.

We go to Pete's apartment, after 10 minutes of walking we arrived at his house, since Pete does not live too far from home.

We ring on his intercom number Pete answered.

Pete: Hello!

Pond: Pete is pond ... you can open me.

Pete: Yes krab ...

Pete opens the portals downstairs after entering the buildings we take the elevator. We ring at the door Pete opens us, but he too is sad.

Pete: Sawadde krab pond, sawadde krab Can !!!

Pond: Hello Pete!

He leaves us entrance, waouuuu but beautiful ...

Pete: I serve you to drink ???

CAN: No, I'm not hungry ..

Usually I am the first to complain because I'm hungry but no.

Pond: Pete, do you know what he's got ???

This imbecile pond does not wait to breathe a little ....

Pete: Uh ... I ...

Pond: Pete, tell us what's in between you ??? You have to dispute ???? Or what's going on? It's been two weeks since Ae is sad. So tell me what there is ??

Can: Calm you lay !!! Excuse us Pete, we just want to know the reason that Ae and sad ...

Pete: Pond krab ??? I can not say what's going on between me and him for now. Because it's been several days since I and he do not talk to each other and he gives me more news.

Pond: You're always sticking like a ...

CAN: He said he does not know !! Well we will not bother you anymore we have to go.

Pond: I need to know why and how because I am a nosy person.

I shoot the door and tell Pete we're sorry we disturbed him. After leaving Pete's apartment we're a little worried about Pete. These two of my friends but I can not understand why they are arguing.