Partie 24 : CAN/KLA/POND

Pond

In a week it's coming home and I don't even know where Ae !!! I'm going to go to his mother's house to see because surely he's not at Pete's because they broke up, I hope they'll reconcile... I'm taking the bus to Ae. Arriving I knock the door but no one opens me neither Ae nor P'Oh nor his mother ... oh her sister-in-law is the ...

Pond: Good morning ... Is Ae home?

His sister-in-law: Hello ... Ae is not at home we've been looking for him since the day before yesterday we don't even know where he is... Normally you're still together...

Normally but this is no longer the case!! But where is ???

Pond: And you have no idea why?? Because he's not at home and I thought he was at his mother's house, that's why I headed straight here... And it's not close !!!

His sister-in-law: Between !!!

I enter as his sister-in-law tells me, and I'll see what happens because Ae has never made this fugue before it's the first time I hear that ...

Pond: Hello aunt ...

Ae's mother: Ai pond!! Tell me if you saw my son please ???

She's all pale, she seems she never knows how to rest ??? But what's going on here????

Pond: I too Aunt I'm looking for him, I have no idea where it could be !!!

Ae's mother: Pete !!! Maybe he's at this place...

P'Oh: Mom !!! You could tell us what's going on because we don't understand it!!

Not.... Not.... Not... Don't tell me that my friend's mom knows about him and Pete ??? I really have to get out of here...

Pond: I think I have to leave you between family ... Because I came right here to ask him what we should take for the first day of the 2nd semester ...

Ae's mother: Do you know where pete lives???

Pond: Me????

Do I point my finger at her to make sure she's talking to me?

Pond: Uh.... I do not know desolate aunt ... I have to go...

I have to leave here otherwise I'm not going to make it out alive... What did you do again??? This minus???? He ran away and he did not go home so if my memory is good he is at Pete's ... I have to go to Pete's to tell Ae that his mother is looking for him... 

Ai can

Today I have to go to the beach with Tin's cousin ... I'm about to take out my sister stops me ...

Lay as Hey P'Can ???? When will I get a picture of Tin ???

Can: I don't know ...

Lay: Wait... Hold on... Are you going to or do you ??? dress well!!!

Can: I have an appointment with a girl ...

Lay: Hahahahaha.......

Can: Why are you laughing???

Lay: Nothing ... I just wonder who this girl is dating you???

Can: It's none of your business and let me ... Bye... I don't know if I'm going to go home or not!!!

Lay: P'Can...

Can: Bye bye ...

She's boring ... I don't know if it's my big sister or my little sister... Oh, she knows my house???? How is that possible....!! I spoke fast!! Why is Tin here??? She gets out of the car and kisses me, hugs, Tin looks at us the wrong way... In short I do not pay attention and I get in the car but it no longer sits in its front place but rather behind with me ...