Part 8 : Pete

I am very happy that I entered the university I made a new friend ... it has been almost 1 month since I was abroad ... I have not answered a single call from Ae since I heard he went to the beach with CHOMPOO! This girl always continues to pursue it .... Oh Heart and the friend of the university, we study in the same class ...

Heart: Ai Pete !!! How is going ???

Pete: I'm fine and you ???

Heart: Me too!

Pete: Oh Ae call me again !!!

Heart: Who's Ae ??? Your friend ???

damn .... I spoke too loud he even heard I can not tell him that Ae is my darling.

Heart: Pete !!!! Why do not you answer your call it could be important to you!

I must win otherwise it will not stop!

Pete: Ai Ae !!!!

Ae: Pete !!!! Why do not you answer my call ??? It's been a lot of week that I try to join you but ..... where you are busy ???

Heart: Pete it's time we go ...

Ae: Oh you're busy it's okay I can call you tonight.

Pete: Yes we remember tonight Ae!

So happy to have heard my baby's voice. I am Heart because we have an exhibition to do for tomorrow and I am not sure to finish it very early. Arrived at my home we start to work on our project. And he begins to ask me personal questions about my private life.

Heart: So you have a girlfriend Pete?

How should I answer this question? No I do not have a girlfriend but a friend !!! Is it wrong to say that I like men? Or he'll make fun of my because I'm a tailor ....

Heart: And I would like to go to Thailand !! Or do not go back down there ...

Pete: Yes !! Do you want to come with me ???

Heart: Yes why not !!! In two weeks we are on vacation so we will go to the first day of the week ... so what.

Oh he would like to visit Thailand, Heart is a super nice guy and moreover he is wildly beautiful he is motivated to go to visit more. I will be very happy to bring it.

After 4 hours of work without laying we have completely finished our exhibition !!!

Heart: Thanks buddy I have to go we finished our duty.

Pete: Yes see you later.

Heart: To you too.

He smiles and leaves! I'm glad we finished early, when I look at the time it's very late and I forgot to call Ae. I look at my phone 56 calls Ae miss and 34 Ae message and 5 answering machine message. What am I going to tell him! I have no excuse. I will send a message to explain my delay.

Pete: Ae I'm really sorry I was busy doing an exhibition for Monday with a friend and we ended up very late. I'll call you tomorrow, I hope I do not blame myself. Good night I love you .

After this message sent I take my towel and I'm going to shower ... I hope my darling does not know how to irritate because Ae when he is irritating is very very badly. Finally I finished taking my shower, after 30 minutes. When I pick up my phone I see a message but not Ae but Pond. I open and I see:

Pond: Pete is when you come back to see us ????

Pete: I want to surprise Ae do not tell him I'll be back soon.

It did not take 1 minute to answer!

Pond: Really ???? And you do not want me to tell Ae that's it!

Pete: Yes Krab !!! Do not tell him I do not want him to know ....

Pond: Count on me .... See you soon Pete ...

Pete: See you soon Pond ...

Well I have to go to sleep because otherwise the day will be complicated. It's true I miss you really I want so much to see her beautiful face again. I can not wait to find him and spend time with him because it's been more than 5 months since I did not see him. If we already made video calls but it does not suit me too much because I would like to see it again in real life. For me to make him a huge hug, Ae is not a guy complicate and when he is jealous he is so sexy but on one side a little .... But all I do all night is to look at these beautiful pictures, and it happens to me sometimes to be afraid of losing it and even crying. Ae is the only man I fall in love with at one glance, you remember when he is falling on me with his bike! When he was ready I did not stop looking at him I did not even look away because his face was so cute and beautiful. I do not want Ae to be just mine. But this chompoo always mixes and she wants Ae to go out with her. She does not even know that I'm with Ae, and when she's going to learn it for sure it will not be easy for her to do it or see me with Ae. Should I say it's a lesson ??? I miss him a lot and I want to be at his side.

Good Pete stop thinking too much, soon you will find your Ae and it will be like before .... I turn to sleep with my best smile just looking one last time the photos of Ae, I close document my eyes and I m 'in sleep.