part : Ae

Today as I told Pete that I will invite him somewhere just me and him .. I hope it will please him and that he always agrees to come with me. I think I'm going to visit him at home, this fool he likes to interfere too much in my life, even if on the one hand I admit that it's a little thanks to him that I'm with Pete. Finally I arrived at my darling I hope he is there. I ring once, second time after the third time the door opens.

Pete: Ae !!!

Always with this wonderful smile, I like to see him happy and always this little smile that makes me even more crazy about him.

Ae: It took you a long time! You were busy ?

Pete: No! Just that I was in the living room and I do not expect to see you here.

Ae: Did you mean that I'm bothering you?

Pete: You know very well that you never bother me Ae!

We advance to the salon just before asking him about what we spoke before the exam his phone rings, I wonder who's who ???

Pete: Allo deLi ??

Deli? Pete's friend who knows everything about him ??? This girl who is her childhood friend, and what does she still want with my pete?

Pete: Yes Krab! I can pick you up !

How does it "come to get you" ??? He's crazy about me Pete ???? I'm waiting for Pete to finish talking to her and we do not talk about it, this girl looks like she loves Pete. As I said, I've never seen him being close to a girl like his mother's birthday. He even peeled a shrimp for her. And me he does not even dissect one for me.

Pete: But it's urgent Deli ???

Too bad I can not hear anything through his phone.

Pete: Yes krab wait for me downstairs I'll take you home.

Do not miss this anymore? The rower at home or rather she wants Pete to go with her mother.

Ae: Why do you have to accompany Deli home? He does not have his driver with her.

Pete: He left with his mother!

As luck would have it, he left with his mother !!! And I do not really understand this DeLi, it's a kon-chai like Pete impossible that she has a single driver, I will not let go with her alone.

Ae: I'm coming with you!

Pete: But ....

Ae: No, but I'll go with you.

Pete: Okay!

Pete retrieves his key from the coffee table in the living room, and we leave his house. Arriving at the bottom Deli is right next door and she rushes over to Pete and gives him her best smile.

Deli: Sawadde krab Ae!

Ae: Sawadde Krab Deli!

Deli: I didn't know you were with Pete, it's your fault Pete you did not tell me Ae is at your place.

Pete looks at me surprised like me. Why does it interest him as long as I'm with Pete or not? He is my friend, no, I have the right to be with him.

Pete: Uhh ... But you did not ask me?

Deli: We go! Ah, Pete, I'm going to visit your mother first, rather than go to my house now.

I knew it ?? Thank God I came with my boyfriend otherwise I would have waited too long for nothing.

Pete: How so?

Deli: I want to go visit him because it's been a long time since I've seen him!

Ae: We're going to get it, are not we?

Pete: Yes krab !!!

When we all get into my darling's car, dead silence settles a great discomfort. After a 10 minute drive we arrive at Pete's mother's house, she is always generous to me. She told me to take care of my wife and that's what I'm going to do. I'm really happy that she accepted me, but let's not forget the victory. I never meet Pete's father as my wife said his father is bad. He could not just hate him because his mother will be sad and he does not want to hurt his mother. My baby is really wonderful, I'm really lucky to have a woman with a good heart.

Mom of Pete: Hello Ae!

Ae: hello Aunt!

Pete's mom: Come in, I did not expect your visits today. It's really nice to see you Pete, Deli and Ae.

Pete: Mom, I missed you a lot, you're still so beautiful.

Pete's mom: Thanks darling. Jiew

Jiew: Yes ma'am!

Pete's Mom: Serves a few things to eat to our guests. You would like to drink something because your visit and unexpected.

Ae: We just dropped Deli after we left.

Pete's mom: Too bad. Thank you for coming Pete and Ae.

Pete: We have to go mom I love you a lot.

Ae: see you soon.

Pete kisses his mother before we hit the road again.

Ae: It was really about seeing your mother today.

Pete: Ae krab!

Ae: what is Pete?

Pete: It looks like deli is rather interested in you!

But anything ! I signal to him to get into the car so that we discussed because his ideas are too superficial.

Pete: She even asked why I did not tell her you were there.

Ae: Pete, she does not interest me, you're interested.

Pete: Ae krab!

Ae: Pete I only look at you, no other person interests me other than you.

Pete: I need to talk to you about something important.

What does he want to tell me so important!

Pete: Ae krab as we both got our exams, I forgot to ... t ...

Ae: What?

He scares me !!!

Pete: Ae krab! Promise me that you will not get mad at me if I tell you.

Ae: Pete! Tell me .

Pete: Will Pete go study abroad?

SORRY ???? HOW WILL IT GO ABROAD AND WILL IT MAKE HOW LOW?

Ae: Did you make that decision when ????

Pete: I wanted to talk to you about it but I forgot it ..

Ae: How long are you going to do it?

Pete: 2 years ???

Ae: You go abroad without telling me and there you tell me for 2 years Pete ???

I leave the car without hearing his answer Pete continues to call me I act as if I do not hear it. He made his decision on his own. I feel the hand of someone who stops me.

Pete: Ae krab! I wanted to talk to you about it!

Ae: But you did it today? Pete you know what Pete, if you want to go abroad you can go even stay very long.

Pete: Ae !!!! You are not reasonable!

Ae: What should I do ???? My boyfriend goes abroad and leaves me alone here.

Pete: We can talk on the phone ...

Ae: I do not want to bother you, now I'm leaving. No need to drop me.

I run to get my cars I go alone, I feel a hot thing running on my face. I realize I'm crying, yes it's tears! I'm crying, and why should I cry. I really like Pete, I miss him all the time how I would do when he would be away from me.