Part 11 : Tar

Since I left Thailand to study in Paris everything is wonderful here. I have never seen paris but I just discovered it because I want to become a French chef, their gastronomy is really delicious, as the breads, yummy yummy too good, that's why I want continue to study in France. Go visit our lady, champs Elysee, Eiffel Tower, museum of openness, lord this city is just magical. I understand now why other people other than me like to visit Paris. It is a city of love and peace and freedom.

Oh ... y my mother, my brother who calls me.

Tar: Tum !!!!

Tum: It's okay, you arrived safely ??? You have not given me news since you arrived!

Tar: I settled well and yes I arrived, Paris is a huge city and very well liked.

Tum: And that's why you did not call me to tell me that you arrived safely.

Tar: I was all exist to visit it I am really sorry ... Otherwise ... mom she is ok ??

I think he's also pissed off because I did not tell him but I'm not going to ruin my mood to make him happy, I do not know why he gets upset like that against me but I'm happy to be here.

Tum: So I'll let you visit the city you want so much ...

Tar: Tum ..... but what do you have ???

Tum: I leave you and do not forget to call me whatever happens because I worry a lot for you because you are my little brother.

Tar: Okay, kiss mom on my part.

I am visiting the Eiffel Tower today I heard that at night it shines more than the stars to believe that I will see it.

Oh my god it's 8 pm I'm going to go and then I come back because tomorrow I have to go somewhere to visit ... I let you discover it for yourself. I will ask someone what subway to go to the Eiffel Tower or I will get lost I do not know where and it will be really difficult to return.

Tar: Excuse me ??? what is the metro that goes directly to the Eiffel Tower ???

The unknown: I go to the Eiffel Tower, you can come with me if you want.

Tar: Really! Thank you, I am then.

The unknown: No problem.

I stay with the girl but ... I do not dream this city is magical all the people are super nice I am happy that one was very kind to me and let me even go with it. Ah the subway is here.

The unknown: she is there, we go.

Tar: Okay ..

I am, but ... Oh I got a message, it's not my brother at all but P'Type ...

P'Type: So it goes ahead with your brother ??? I told you to do something you will not regret, because the moment will be a little unfortunate later.

I will answer him.

Tum: Not that I do not want but it's my brother, I can not tell him Tar I love you I want to be with you, it's going to be weird and our parents get angry at me and we do not will be no longer their son.

P'Type: Tum! All the time your brother comes to me to ask me if I know something about you, listen you should tell him because I am tired of being attacked by your brother all the time you can do for me.

Tar: I'm really sorry if P'Tar comes to bother you for that but I can not tell him because I do not know what he will do once I said it, and since I'm no longer in Thailand I can not not tell him for now maybe later.

P'Type: Are you no longer in Thailand ??? But where are you ???

Tar: I'm in Paris !!! I will continue my studies here ... but I will visit the Eiffel Tower ... I just arrived ...

P'Type: So I leave you ... in any case think about it because I will end up confessing to him if you do not do it yourself.

Tar: Okay. When the time comes I will tell him ...

P'Type: Okay.

I can not tell my big brother that I was raped by ... even pronouncing his name makes me want to vomit, what a stunned I hate him and I'll down in all my life this guy does not even deserve not to live. I'm always scared and I always have nightmares because of him so much I hate him. And everything tells him this risk I do not want him to go and look for it and I will not be doing anything since I'm here. I'm not even close to telling him everything now I prefer to wait when the time is right that's where I'll tell him.

Arrival at the Eiffel Tower I take a lot of pictures but really beautiful lights blue, white, red. This country the most beautiful I have ever seen ... I continue to take full with a big smile, it's not a dream yes I'm really in Paris .. I have to put my mask so that nobody knows who am I