Part 33: Tar . Pno . nick . Kla

Tar

Today I have to go to the airport to pick up my brother !!! But why did I tell him to be a care ???! I'm afraid of what's going to happen as of this day D. But as I'm not too far from the airport as his plane will land, let's go into the previous shop... But it's HARIBO I kiff that .... Jaime overeating ... I meant I love the HARIBO, in advertising it says "Harbo is for life, for the big and the small". Given my size it won't change anything. I take the strawberry one it is so good.... I go to the counter to pay it and the lady looks at me all smiles. France is a really nice country, I look at the time ....

Tar: Damn I'm late ...

I run fast to catch up with the first RER A which goes directly to the airport !!!

Tar: In 1 minute he's the !!!

There he is!! I validate my transport card and from a distance I notice a controller !!! Luckily I have my card !!! After 6 minutes we finally arrived, I look at the flight that comes from Thailand here it is Terminal 2 . I go up to go in this direction from a distance I see it !!!

Tar: Tum here !!!!

He saw me, he takes his little suitcase and walks towards me and I stop where I am ...

Tum: Hello, it's been a long time !!! I see betting and huge !!!!

Tar: I told you it's a beautiful city and especially at night it shines ... Let's go ... because we still have a long way to go ...

Nick

I'm sick of that stupid Kla !!! All the time He threatens me!!! Who does he think he is already !!! It's suffering what he subject me to this idiot ... At every call cost I get and that it is him he wants to know where he is my brother or he does what ??? It annoys me in addition to that it still give me what I really want .... The number of the girl I wanted ... He sent me a fake number and I believed ... My phone rings it's still him...

Nick: What else do you want??? I remind you that the number you sent me the other time is fake, you bastard !!!!

Kla: Why are you upset? It was so you could give me the information I wanted! Don't worry buddy I'll arrange you with her.

Nick: With you you you have to wait centuries to get what you really want stupid! And besides, I'm not your enclave, I'll tell you!

Kla: I'm still your buddy and do not forget that it is thanks to me you were able to repair your brother's bike ...

But what a bastard, he was the one who told me to cut the line of the engine!

Nick: Go fuck Kla....

I hang it up in the nose !!! What a pain in the ass this one!!! It annoys me to all want to be perfect while he has treated me like a slave ... it annoys me but really. 

P'NO

I have to go and train the little ones today but I feel so tired that I am unable to move where I am.

P'Type: You really are a lazy captain, whom I have never seen on this earth ...

P'NO: But it's not a crime to be tired and before yesterday I don't even have the strength to come here today but I thought I'd miss it so that's my reason to be here.

P'Champ: You really are a wonderful leader!

He's going to make fun of me these two. Why I have friends like this ... They like to tease me too these two anyway it's in their nature... But that's who's calling me.... This number tells me nothing ... Well I answer not because I do know him ... I go to the field to see if all the others are there ... Ai can, Ai good are not the ai Ae! But they are where these three there ... And I'm shocked by Ae! There it is Ai Good and it is where the monkey .....

P'NO: Hey Ai Good comes here!!!! Where is Ai can ???

Ai good: I.... Do... Know... Not... P'NO !!!! It... A me.... Not... Said... where it .... Would... Today.

P'NO: It annoys me ... will join the others ... AND RUN YOU THE !!! I see you...

I take my phone out of my pocket to call Ae and it falls to her answering machine! Is he sick!!!! I'm calling Ai Can! Ah he answered ...

P'NO: Are you or ??? The match is about to begin!!

Can: We have a game ??? But the year has just begun and you already want to torture us ????

P'NO: I didn't ask your opinion!!! Are you or are you ???

Can: I'm at home!!! And I'm tired bye ...

Oiiiii... He hung up on me !!! But what else did he have ??? Always in a bad mood!!! 

Kla

If I count well, um... 1.2,3....69 calls !!! So P'NO didn't answer my 69 calls!! Hahahaha but already why I laugh while I'm off!! Yes... It must be anger. And nick who starts to no longer obey me !!! Well I have to do the work myself ... Should I call another friend!!!

Kla: Hi P'Beam !!! Can I see you now!!!! It's between death and life!!!! Thanks I arrive ...

P'Beam He lives right across the street from me... I put on my shoes and I go to his house. Arrive I toc the door and it opens me .

P'Beam: What is between life and death??? Are you sick???

Kla: Jai said between life and death????

P'Beam: That's what you told me on the phone

Kla?!!!

Kla: I said between love and life !!! Stop being so elsewhere!!! Or did you drink???

P'Beam: But I didn't drink !!!! And... but what do you make me say I never see! Me is you we are not the same you are the worst of the bastards that exists on this earth and who drinks like a sick ...

Kla: I came here not to talk about you! I need you to help me have someone in my... Uh.... finally I want to trap someone ... Could you tell P'Eam to install a GPS in a motorcycle and I'll give you the more address he's doing everything he can not to have surgery !!! I'll give you the money so it's done before tomorrow morning. And that he's on his own.

P'Beam: Do you want to watch who you ???

Kla: I didn't ask your opinion! Thanks for doing it for your buddy... Bye bye ...

Now P'NO you will not escape me!! And it does not interest to make me upside down because I will crush all these car tires and I am able ... Good anyway it has until tomorrow to keep me informed ...