Parti 40 : P' TECHNO

He never lets me go this guy he's really a psychopath being this disease he harasses me all the time he comes to my house he asks my brother where I am and as always he obeys it ... The two he is up to something and it intrigues me but I Don't  understand why my brother always follows this paranoid guy ... He's really obsessed with me or he just wants to piss me off... I go up to Nick's room to find out what's really going on because I can even say that Ai type was right....

P'NO: Nick!! Can I come in???

No one answers me so I decide to go home ...

P'NO: Nick i have  wants to ask you a question so please show up !!!

It's really not there ??? And where can he be at this hour ??? It's almost 10pm ... I hear a toc downstairs so I go down maybe it's Nick who is drunk, well yes I confess I too sometimes I'm like him ...

I open the door and who I see nick who is drunk and the other guy who keeps chasing me who is with him ...

Nick: P'NO you know what?? This guy who is right next to me hahahah infact  it is....

Kla: Haha but what does he say ??? He's completely drunk!!

Nick: Stuff or not I know what I say Kla cretin ... In addition he is up to a tru.... IF YOU HURT ME!!! WHY YOU LET ME DOWN!! 

P'NO: Stop and please go home Nick !!! You could ....

Nick: In any case I would have warned you he's up to something ... He is in love with you ... Hahahaha.... Oops.... I talk too fast but just know something my brother he is crazy in love with you ....

P'NO: Stop telling anything!! And goes in and out of your room and shower you ...

Nick: STOP OF CRIER !!!! YOU'RE HURTING MY HEAD ...

P'NO: YOU HAD TO THINK BEFORE DRINKING LIKE A CRETIN ...

He stares at me after he apologizes ... He turns his back but before he gets back to his car he comes back to me.

Kla: Nick despite being a jerk, he was right ... I'm really in love with you ... And yes I'm up to something... And it's to make you in love with me that I do all this. it's true we're two guys but for you it shouldn't be normal but for me it's like it's the case. I understand that you don't want me or that you see me as a friend of your brother but that's not going to stop me from harassing you to fall in love with me. Why it's not logical not true ...

I look at him otherwise answer, never yes I would have imagined that a guy will confess in me as he just did .. Yes for me it's not logical but rather I will say what I expected not ...

P'NO: Uh. Ai Kla ... I... In....

Kla: Yes I know what you're going to say ... "Ai kla you're a guy and me and it's not reasonable anymore you're a kid you're my brother's age." I know this P'NO refrain.... I know I have the age of your brother debile and all I've done before is out of love for you ...

He walks up to me and he lays it lip against mine shocked why I don't react ??? But what's happening to me???

Kla: One day will come you will fall in love with me in your turn ...

P'NO: But Kla ...

He leaves without listening to me!! But what just happened the .... I turn around I see Nick swallowing his saliva hardly...

P'NO: I swear it's not what you think at all...

Nick: So he kissed you and you couldn't do anything about it??? Wahouuu it looks like it has come to an end now my dear big brother you are to his thanks ...

P'NO: But what are you talking about??? I'm not thanking anyone and neither this Kla ... He told me about his feelings and it shocked me because never any man told me that he loved me that's all ...

It makes me the scene that Kla quite just now by making fun of me ...

Nick: He put his lips against your big brother. I'm glad it's not me ...

P'NO: And already you are not allowed to come home so late like that at night and mom has already warned you a moron ...

Nick: So why are you all banging me today??? Lache me it hurts ...

P'NO: It will teach you how to make fun of me again!! And go shower you ...

Nick: Abruti .....

But why I feel weird as if.... as if... I am.... no and my heart... out of the question by With this pervert of Kla ... This guy and completely singlet and Ai nick was right I'm to his thanks ... I need help otherwise I'm completely screwed ... But who am I calling?? I am looking in my contact the only person to whom I can talk about this problem and I come across Ai type ... I press his number and it sets to sound ...

P'Type: P'NO !!!

P'NO: Dude I really but really need you ... I think I'm in trouble ...

P'Type: HOW CA ???

P'NO: I can come to your house please!!!

P'Type: NOW ???

P'NO: Otherwise I wouldn't sleep well today please ...

P'Type: Okay!!! We find ourselves at the bottom of my building ...

P'NO: Thank you!!

He's the only one I can talk to about this little snug thing, but I'm going to go crazy because of it.