Part 31: CAN/TIN

Tin

The classes begins but I wonder who is the girl who is sitting next to me ... Looks like the girls have their enemies because all the other guys are just looking at it. Bof let's move on to something else More important my courses ....

Teacher: Good morning everyone! I hope his 1 month vacation has you busy !!! Yes we have a new one in our class it is called Line Intouch !!! A brilliant student who comes from abroad ... Uh...

Line: Australia!

Teacher: You can come here to introduce yourself to Miss Line!

Line: Yes khab !!!

She gets up and stands in front of us to introduce herself ... But his last name tells me something ...

Line: My name is Line Intouch and I come from Australia. I hope we get along great and be friends

The boys in my class: YES DON'T BE!

That's all that's missing in this class! I miss Pete very much ... I wonder if my buddy is okay ... He was right that I will have at least someone who will make me change my mind. And this person is the one I love but now who doesn't care about me.

Teacher: That's Australia!!! And we have another student coming, we all know him! The one who was abroad but who changed his mind visibly ... He'll be coming soon in the class. Today we're going to talk about literature ...

And here we go for 2 hours of suffering class ... But who is this other student we all know ... but it's not Pete ????? Impossible!!! Pete and income ... The professor's been talking for 20 minutes and I'm already k.o. Someone's knocking on the door.

The Secretary: Hello, I'm sorry to bother you but I'm taking Mr Pet...

Everyone: PETE IS REVENU!! PETE COME AND SIT WITH ME!

So all of them, wants Pete to sit down with him... Pete looks at me and smiles, I can't believe he came back for his boyfriend. I would love that Can does this for me but unfortunately it's dead in advance . He walks up to the teacher and hi everyone.

Pete: Hello, my name is Pete! I come back because ... I no longer want to study at university ...

Everyone even applauds the new ... He comes next to me as always stays smiling.

Pete: Hello Tin !!!

Tin: You came back for him!!!

Pete: You can say that ...

The teacher continues to talk and explains the course ...

Can

Today I'm going to follow Tin until I know what's going on between these two... In 1 minute I go out and head to the University of Tin!! And moreover today is the return of Pete ... Its ringing I run fast not to miss Tin ... Since my university and Tin's university is next door, it's not going to take time. And I'm going to keep my sister from dating Tin. This is not a guy for him ...

I arrive next to Tin's car and I'll wait for him until he arrives... Here he is but he is not alone it seems it is Pete who is next to him ...

Tin: AI CAN ???

Pete: Can !!! You're here to go eat together with Ae!

I keep staring at Tin without answering Pete !!!

Tin: So I have to leave you ...

Can: I'm here for Tin ...

What am I saying!!!

Pete: Ohh... Well, I'll let you find Ai Ae!

Can: No... I meant I'm here to talk with Tin...

Pete: It's the same as what you said earlier.

Looks like they're making fun of me these two...

Pete as Tin ... Uh.... I'll leave you bye ...

Tin: And what do you want to talk to me about???

Can: Are you going to find my sister there?!!!

Tin: I don't have to answer !!! I have to go...

Can: I forbid you to...

Tin: How are you forbidding me!!!!

Can: To go to this appointment with my sister ...

Tin: WHAT YOU DO.....

Can: You don't have a date with my sister ????

Tin: I DO WHAT I WANT CAN !!!

He's leaving but I'm stopping him !!!

Tin: But what are you doing???

Can: Come with me???

I take it to a corner that no one can see us ...

Can: Why are you doing this to me???

Tin: I didn't do anything to you Ai can! It's you who doesn't want me anymore ...

Can: But I...

Tin: Please STOP ME DO OF MAL! HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU I LOVED YOU!! WHAT ????

I look at it, so I do not know what to say ...

Tin: YOU I LOVE DIT , WHAT TO RESTER AMI NO !!! ALORS RESTONS AMIS !!! Bye

Can: Wait for Tin !!!

I walk up to him ...

Can: I think I'm following....

He leaves his listen to me ... I catch it ...

Can: I'M REALLY SORRY IDIOT !!!! I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU... J...

Tin: Can please stop !!! I don't...

Can: I WAS JALOUX !!!

That's it!!!

Can: I was jealous of you and my sister, I don't know how or why but all I wanted to do was not to hurt you, but all I know is that I don't like to see you with my sister !!!! I don't want to see you again with her... You're mine!!

What???? Stop talking too much mouth dirt!!!

Tin: That's right????

Can: Uh.... I meant that I... Oiiii

Quickly find a solution to that bomb you launched Ai Can stupid !!!

Can: That's all I wanted to tell you ... I'm going they call me ... Uh... My phone has sounded..

But what do I say ... he's arresting me!!!

Tin: I'm glad you said that...

Why do I feel so reassuring!!!!