part 47 : AE/TAR

Tar

Finally I can go home today, but really weird, how come my brother did not call me today so all the time he calls me ... Or is he preparing to return to Thailand??? I call him in case he prepares me a bad surprise ...

Tum: Hello Tar !!!

Tar: Tum!! Is it going to ???? I didn't see your call today. Is everything okay at home....

Tum: No, it's fine! I didn't want to bother you with your studies!! You should focus especially you need it ....

Tar: But...

Tum: I have to leave you just now ...

Tar: Uh... All right.

Seriously he's behaving weirdly with me today... Anyway my school is not far from home just 5 minute walk ... first before I go home I have to go buy something ... I go into this minimarket, oh but yes damn it's the French log I never taste ... I'll take 3 for us tonight... I took 3 and I'm heading to the checkout ... Arrival I pay and then I go back on my way ...

Finally I arrived home but it is not there?? Or is it ???

Tar: Tummm are you there???? Tum.... I'm going home???? I dream or it came out ... Well, never mind I'm going to eat. let's see what's in the kitchen, um.... the pot is empty, everything is fine, In the closet everything is great storage, I look in the fridge ... God marries Joseph, I don't believe it ??? But this is my favorite dish!!!!!! Thank you P'Tum!!! Shrimp soup!!! Is she cold!!! I'll heat it up... I put it in the microwave so it cools down... Even in my room I can smell !!! How good....

Tum: Tar... Are you coming home???

Ah it's P'Tum !!! But where was ???

Tar: Yes for 3 minutes!! I look for you but you were not there at home ...

Tum: I went out to buy something !!! I have to go back to Thailand soon so I went to see what I can find for the parents...

Tar: When do you come home ???

I thought he was going to stay a little longer... Why am I sad??? After all it's him who comes home so I do not understand why my heart is sad ... I shouldn't be like this!!!!

Tum: I have to go up to my chamber-..

Tar: P'Tum!!! You can stay, you know!!!

Tum: I thought I would bother you, you never have time to talk to me and every time I talk to you on the phone you are in a hurry to let me ... So I prefer to go home and not bother you anymore ... I don't want to be a burden to you... It will hurt me to see that I am a heavy brother for my brother ...

Tar: I know... that you love me Tum ....

Tum: How ??? 

Tar: I know how you feel!!! I know you love me as men not brother ...

Tum: How ???

Tar: I know you're doing it-...

Tum: I know, but I wanted to say how did you know ???

Tar: It doesn't matter ... I can't be in love with you because our parents are going to be... infaite mom is going to kill us ... He's going to say it's disgusting... And I don't want to hurt you P'Tum... I don't want our parents arguing because of us P'Tum... I don't want us to face hair by our parents P'Tum ... We can't do that to them ...

Tum: When you say we can't do that to them, you're already in love with me...

Tar: WHAT?? Uh... I... I have to go and review my lessons...

But what made me let go of it like that... Damn mouth ... 

Ae

It's been 3 days on Pete does not answer my calls ... What for?? I didn't understand what he said last time. how it's his fault and that of his father ??? I try to remind him again but still nothing it sends me directly into his email ...

Ae: Ai Pete responds please don't leave me in the worry...

I'll send it a message maybe it will answer me ...

Ae: Pete, what are you trying to do??? I didn't understand what you said last time... Remind me ...

Pete: I'm sorry Ai Ae !!! It is my fault that my father put you in this state ...

Ae: Pete !!! What are you trying to do??? Can you come and see me???

Pete: I'd love to but I can't put your life in any more danger...

Ae: But we need to talk !!! What do you have in mind??? What are you going to do???

Pete: What's best for you and me ...

But what does he tell me??? What's better for me???? But I do not see myself happy without him if leaves with his father ...

Ae: What do you mean by the Pete??? That you'd rather go with your father???

This time I call it ...

Ae: Pete !!! What are you really trying to do????

Pete: Ai Ae!! I... I don't want you to get hurt anymore because of me and my father... I don't want my father to threaten you anymore because of me...

Ae: No Pete doesn't do that ... Don't let him win, you're smart don't let him coil Pete... Don't follow him Hien!!!!

Pete: But I -...

Ae: Don't let anyone tell you what to do Pete !!! And you have me Hien ??! I'm not going to let you go... I'm going to get out of this damn hospital to come to your house...

Pete: Uh... I... Infaite I left home ...

Ae: HOW TO???

Pete: I don't want to worry you Ae !!!

Ae: Pete ?????

Pete: I left with my dad!!!

Impossible he didn't do that ??? What for???? No I can't believe it I refuse to believe it...

Pete as Ai Ae !!!

Ae: Once again you made your decision without me!! Again you did that to your head?? Once again????

Pete: Frame is with me!!! Everything will be fine ...

Ae: I have to let you !!!

Pete: Ai Ae not wait!! I -... I -...

Ae: How sorry you are??? What for??? You've already made your decision so I accept it ... You did what's best for us.... then I'll leave you ...

Pete: Ai Ae May-...

I hung up I no longer want to listen to it ... It hurts me to have done this but what destroys me is that he did without asking me if that's what I want ... He made his plans so I hope he will be better like that....

(Hey! Good evening, I'm sorry for the delay! I'm here for you! don't hoist commented so share. Thank you love I love you very hihi )