Part 4 : Pond

Ai Ae he did not come back to sleep .... do not tell me that .... ohhhh but he's at Pete Jen's sure he's sure ... wait if he's at Pete that means .... OH MY GOD ???? they did it ????Already Pete does not want to share with me their secret but he still needs me ... I helped Ae to shell his shrimp and now he does not want to do my homework. What kind of deals ???

I take my phone and dial the number of Chaam, you see my first love of coffee ... she is so naughty but sexy ...

Chaam: Allo ???

Pond: Hello my baby ...

Chaam: Mmmm ... you never call me that ??? What's the matter ???

Pond: Oh ... Chaam that's not how we talk to his darling. I just wanted ....

Chaam: Just what ???? Say it because I have to go out!

Pond: Go out ??? With whom ???? Or ??? How ??? And who is this other person who wants to go out with my girlfriend?

Chaam: Pond !!!!

Pond: I do not have the right to call my girlfriend because she missed me ??? Or because I wanted the guest at the cinema ...

Chaam: Really ???

Pond: You thought I'm calling you why ??? Come on baby accept my invitation ...

I hope he will accept my invitation ... Chaam is the girl who suits me too much ... she has character and knows how to behave like a girl.

Chaam: Okay !! Tomorrow then !

Pond: SERIOUS ???? mmmm ... Okay tomorrow I'll come get you with my white horse.

Chaam: Did you mean Ae's bike ???

Pond: Why do you always ruin my mood ...

Chaam: Hien ???

Pond: See you baby tomorrow at 5 pm I will pick you up with Ai Ae's bike ...

In the end tomorrow a date with my girlfriend for the first time after graduation. Ah Ping is calling me !!

Pond: Ping ????

Ping: Pond are you going out today ????

Pond: Why ??? You wanted to go out my buddy ???

Ping: Wait ... wait ... why are you so good mood ???? We walked on your tail ???

Pond: Ai Ping treats, even if you walk on my tail that's not what will kill my hahahhaha mood. Ah why did you call me ???

Ping: A bow told me to call you to go to the beach!

Pond: But ... why do we always have to train with her ??? Can we go between guy no ???

Ping: She is too .... go accept otherwise she will not leave me alone ..

Pond: Okay! I'm coming .... and I find you or ???

Ping: Beside the school we go with his mother ...

Pond: Okay !!!

I have to prepare myself otherwise this elephant will not leave Ping alone and I do not want her to torture him ...

Ah Ae ??? What is he? Good mood today ????

Ae: Are you going or like that ???

Pond: Einnnn .... you're in a good mood today.

Ae: Why do you store your stuff like this ??? Are you going somewhere ???

Pond: At the beach with Ping! You want to come ???

Ae: Not with a pervert like you?

Pond: So you made him my buddy ??? You managed to get it back to the point of the castle?

Ae: At the point of the castle ??? I have laid a thump! You will never change a pervert? You will see that I will break your porn CDs ??

Pond: Why do you want to break my CDs ??? And you thought about my maybe ???? Have Ae you are not nice ..

Ae: I'll be nice when you stop poking around in my life ...

Pond: How many times do you want me to tell you !! That your life and more cool than I can not stop ... and really hilarious Hero.

Hahahhaha I'll never stop her life and so much fun and more interesting than I'll ever start.

Pond: Does it arrange with Ai Pete ????

Ae: Pond !!! Stop and leave me?

Pond: Ai Ae !!!

He kicked me his shoe, relieve that my beautiful face could not touch? What kind of mates strikes his friend like that or throwing stuff at him or threatening to destroy his precious stuff. Ai Ae is a friend I met in college. He is very small even if I admit that I am more beautiful than him and he is ugly and very small. But girls love it, a lot of people finally, especially girls like it. But I did not know that one day it will change differently. Before he meets Pete, he is always firm, he does not talk too much and he does not invest too much in the life of his friends. But since he met Pete he has changed, he has become rather open and especially take too much care of him. Pete is a cool guy, charming, nice, a lot of girl him after I'm sure. I do not know how my friend knows converted on the other side, but since I knew that Pete and Ae lovers had a big feeling that Ae would fall in love with Pete one day. And all the time my friend take care of him, he never treat me the same way, what deals. But I tell you Ae is a friend that I will not let him down.

I finally arrived but where is Ping ????

Ping: Ai pond ??? I'm here behind!

Pond: And she's bow?

Ping: She's coming with her mother !!!

Well no choice we will wait for the bow, when it arrives it is already night .... after 30 minutes of waiting they are there.

Bow: Go up !!!

Ping and pond: Sawadde krab tar !!!

Bow mother: Hello !!! I will drop you off at the beach after later I will come to pick you up.

Bow: Mom, you just leave us at the shop across the street to buy something to eat.

She has not had enough yet ???? She eats all the time !!!! Oiiiiii I do not even want to think and it does not concern me ... We arrived at the beach, we go down the car.

Ping, pond: Thank you very much Tar ...

Bow mother: thank you for having fun.

Bow: Goodbye mom !!!!

Pond: But where are you going?

Bow: I'm hungry I'm going to buy something to eat! You come ...

Pond: No !!! I will enjoy this beautiful sun and take care of my body ... we go Ping ...

I pull Ping to come with me and not leave me alone at the beach. I'm afraid all his girls will jump on me, so I'm fragile.