Part 35: Pete . ai can . Tin

Ai CAN

Today I will visit my mother because its been a long time since I saw him ... As now I have my apartment I have trouble getting used to it .... But I wonder what Ai Tin ... Did he contact my sister??? Because since I confess that I was jealous he harasses him all the time, he brings me food, he will end up making me crazy with everything he does for me. I'm not used to this movement anymore I didn't have him that he's just my boyfriend.... But it drives you crazy ... I'll take my key and get my bus. Tin still ???? Why does he call me every hour!!!

Can: Tin, stop calling me all hours we were on the phone 3 minutes ago I think it did not even 1 hour ... It's really em....

Tin: So I call your sister!!

Can: Hey Tin !!!! I told you stop and moreover you gave it bad hopes ...

Tin: Because you don't want to talk to me so I want to...

Can: What are you doing then????

He's a real kid Tin, he's going to make me deaf in the end. I think I'll soak if he still continues to call me, if I'm wrong number it's been 60 times he calls me in 3 hours ...

Tin: Do you want to come to my house???

Can: Hien ??? But I'm going to go see my mother because it's already been 2 days since I saw her and I want to see her . Let's do it again.

Tin: Cantaloupe !!!! So I'm going to tell your friends that you're called that!!

I want to type him so much, he wants what god he won't let go !!! Plus this asshole he has everything he wants, and I like a jerk I do everything he tells me...

Can: Tomorrow at the end of class!!

Tin: That's right!!! Could I pick you up ??? And what hours do you finish?

Can: I finish at 3:!!!

damn!!! I have a workout tomorrow!!! Damn I completely forget that !!!

Tin: Okay bye bye Cantaloupe !!!

Can: TIN!!!!!!

He hung up, but he me off too !!! Well I'll tell P'N what he's still going to yell at me that I'm not going !!! damn!!!! It's your mouth's fault Ai Can !!! 

Tin

I'm so glad Can's coming to my house tomorrow!!! What do I have to do about his super well pass!!! I'm going to make sure that my brother imbecile is not there otherwise everything is screwed ... I'll take him straight to my room so that he and I can be calm. For moreover my nephew would be the ... what a bad luck....

It's already evening I'm super happy that tomorrow I bring my cantaloupe home .

Tin: Can !!! I hope you don't forget for tomorrow !!!

Can: Tin !!! Can I breathe today??

Tin: But I just wanted to remind you ...

Can: You sent me messages and even calling it is not enough !!! And I told you I'd come then, I'll come !!!

Tin: But I'm afraid you won't come!!

Can: When I don't answer your calls you send me a message saying "I'm going to tell your friends that your full name is cantaloupe. Now let me sleep ...

Tin: Make you beautiful ....

Can: Go fuck yourself ...

It makes me laugh too much but it's too cute. 

Pete

My mother called me to go home urgently I don't know of this emergency but I'm afraid of what I imagine. I'm already on my way for 10 minutes it's not even far from home ... In a few seconds I arrived.

I call my mother to come and open the door for me because I forget my key to our portals ... I hope this Frame didn't come here to make a fuss because I told him I'd do this DNA test!!

Pete: Hello Mommy!! What's the matter??

My mother: Come in and you'll see for yourself.

She scares me when she tells me that , arriving in the living room I see a man dress well in front ... Oh No MY PERE???? What's he crazy about here????

Pete: Dad ????

My father: Pete !!! I came to see you!!! You're not coming to kiss your father?

Pete: After eight years, you come back like nothing happened ??? I don't need that...

My father: You don't want to see your father ???? You didn't miss me!

Pete: The only way I didn't hate you was because of you! I didn't want anything unhappy but thank God it's not the case.

My father: I forbid you to speak to me in this tone ...

He's starting to me off!!! It's the first time I've been like this !!! I don't want to see it and it's there...

My father: I suppose you also saw your brother??

So Frame told the truth!!! He's my little brother!!

Pete: You brought me here to see my father !!! I'm leaving!!!

My mother: Pete I told him to leave but he said that if you... 

My father: I'll bring you with me!! Because here your mother is incapable of taking care of you!!! I hire someone to keep an eye on you and I learned that a fool of an offender hit you!! Did she know how to ??? And a guy who protected you but I'm trying to find out who knows !!!

Pete: I don't need you to protect me and you don't need to know who this person is! Then you can go home and stay with your wife. And you're talking about half a Frere but I don't need I'm fine like that with my mom.

Someone's knocking on the door. Jiew went to open the door.

Jiew: Madam is someone who is there.

Pete: Who's !!!

Frame: I'm the !!! I knew you wouldn't waste your time and land here dad!! And I forbid you to touch Pete ... I know everything you do and your beatings so don't touch this family !!! You've destroyed ours enough ...

My father: Don't be mel Frame !!!

Frame: You know very well that I can report you to the police after everything I know about you!!!

But what's going on here???! And so he just wanted to protect me!!

Frame: When I found out what you wanted to do to Pete I directly booked a plane ticket to Thailand, before you landed here !!! I was smarter than you dad ...

He comes up to me and says,

My father: I'd be who this boy is and believe me if I know he wants to hurt you you'll see what happens! And if you don't come with me, you'll understand my anger!!!

Frame: I won't let you hurt him!! And one thing I hope...

My father: You're last!!! You were always rude.... So I don't want to hear you speak or say a word anymore... So you closed it....

Frame: You are the worst race in this earth!!! Every time my mother cries I know you hit her so you're the rudest ... You have nothing to do in this house!

Pete: Is he right!!!!

Everyone is looking at me!!

Pete: I wouldn't let you hurt my friends or family!! So you come out of my house ...

He talks and before going through the door out he looks at me ...

Frame: I'm sorry Pete !!!

Pete: How did you know he was here?

Frame: My mother told me he was going to see someone and I knew it was your mother!! I'm really sorry to have come without intervening... I'll leave you with my family!!

Pete: No, !!!

He is super happy that I say that to him and I would like to acknowledge it ... I don't want my boyfriend to know!!! I don't want to because he'll worry about me...