Part 6: Tin

As you can see if I'm wrong, it's been over 3 weeks since Ai Can flees me. Yes I took a lot of the fact that he rejected me it's normal to get a rake but it's the first time I feel that. It's absurd, I really have to see if we can discuss it. I can not forget it haunts me as it is in my thoughts or in my heart. I go out to see Ai can ... wait .. wait! But I do not even know where he lives, I have to call Pete to find out where he really lives ... I take my phone out of my pocket and hit Pete's number on the second ring. Pete answers.

Tin: Hello Pete!

Pete: Tin !! What's the matter ???

Tin: Uhh ... Pete can I ask you something?

Pete: Yes krab !!!

Tin: Rather, can I ask you a question?

Pete: Yes, what is the question !!!

Tin: Uh ... hell ... do you know where he lives Can?

Pete: Ai can ??? You want to know where he lives Ai can ???

Tin: Yes ...

I hope he knows where he lives it will save my life .. Because I really want to talk to him that can not last longer ... I'm sick of having pain or crying all the time in my hiding just because Ai can reject me ... I do not have to let it go like that .. Ai can be to me yes to me whether he wants or not.

Pete: No, I do not know Tin, Ae who knows!

Tin: Pete please tell me where he lives, I really need to talk to him about Ai Pete.

Pete: Wait, I'm calling Ae and I'll tell you where he lives ...

Tin: Are you sure your boyfriend will tell you ???

Pete: I'll tell you the news after ...

Tin: Okay ...

I hang up the phone and wait for Ai Pete to call me back to give me Cantaloupe's address! Not even 3 minutes he reminds me already.

Tin: Pete then ???

Pete: It was not easy to get it ... take a sheet to write it down ...

He gave me the address of Ai can, I really thank him ...

Pete: That's it! That's all you wanted?

Tin: Thanks, Pete !! I leave you ...

After hanging up I take my keys and I will join my car but my big brother I would say better my half-brother. stop me ... but what does he still want this liar.

Tul: Are you going or like that ???

Tin: It does not concern you and leave me alone.

Tul: I see you still hate me.

I look at him and then I eat without paying attention to him. Arrival in the car I start it and I will join my future wife. Finally I arrived at Ai can, I hope he will not be angry at me seen the other time I left without paying attention to his call, after it was his fault, I confessed by telling him that I loved him but I saw in his eyes that it embarrassed him. I'm going to send him a message that I'm out of his house and I'm waiting for him.

Tin: CAN can you go outside?

Not even two minutes I get a message from Ai Can.

Can: Are you out ??? Where ??? Home ????

Tin: Yes I'm out of your home ???

Can: How did you get my address ???

Tin: Are you going out or not? Otherwise I will tell everyone at your school for next year that your name is CANTALOUPE!

Can: It's good I'm coming but it's not over ...

The importance I want to see his head I missed him a lot, I love when he gets angry he is so cute and stupid ...

Can: Why did you come to my house like that without intervening ?? And who gave you the address of my home ??? It's Ae who gave you my address ??? I asked you who gave you my address ???

Tin: You want me to answer the first questions or the last one Caf the second and the third do not interest me too much.

Can: I do not care if it interests you or not but who gave you the address of my mother's house ???

Tin: I did my investigation, and I did not come here to argue.

Can: Tell me what you want and go home ...

Tin: Get in the car, we have to go somewhere!

Can: Somewhere ??? And where does it go somewhere ???

Tin: Are you finished ???

Can: No ...

Grrrrrrrrr, he said he was not hungry ...

Can: Finally a little bit ... but what do you want?

Tin: I came to see you .....

I approach him to face me.

Can: Why are you close to me?

Tin: Because I missed you! Yes Can I miss you and a lot.

Can: But no !!!! I can not love a boy like me ...

Tin: And why ???

Can: Because ....

Tin: And our kiss at home? When we know how to kiss? Why kiss me then ???

Can: I'm confused and I was also that day !!

Tin: But you kiss me you answered my kiss without interruption it means that you too love me ...

Can: Tin !!!! It was not reciprocal !!!

Tin: Ai can !!!

Can: You should go back Tin before my mother and sister see us.

Tin: So what! I can assume in front of your mom and your sister that I am in love with you.

Can: What ??? You are crazy ???

Tin: I do not sleep at night thinking about you, I can miss you ... The day you told me you do not know what you felt for me and you do not know if you loved me! You know how I felt ??? Evil very very badly. Can you please go out with me ...

Can: Tin I told you to leave home !!! Ley will see us and she will imagine anything so please come home.

Tin: Tomorrow we meet where we eat at 12am!

Can: agree ..

I steal kisses and I eat in my car. I'm already a little relieved but not necessarily because nothing is still safe. I hope that Ai Can will come to this meeting without making a false plan.