Part 37: Tum . kla . Pno . pond

Pond

Pond: Ai Ae !!!you're a fool I said... oh desolating I interrupted your family reunion... But it's Frame???

But yes it is this idiot !!! He's gone abroad, but what's he doing here with Ae and Pete !!! I miss something I think...

Ae: Why are you yelling??? You can't hit before you enter trouduc !!!

Frame: Ai lays ???? It's you???

Pond: Frame ????? I believe it's you, but you've lost weight!!

Frame: Thank you!

Pond: What's going on here???

Ae: Nothing's going on!

Pond: Come on, buddy, you never tell me anything now!!!

Something's going on and I'm coming up for Pete!!

Pond as Pete !!!

Pete as Pond ... J..

Ae's looking at him!!! Ah I knew it's going well something I'm not aware of!!

Frame: He's my dad!!

Pond: What's your dad got??? Is he sick???

Frame: Uh... My dad wants to hurt Ae and Pete!

Pond: What did they have to do with your father??? Pete, Ae what's going on???

Pete: Actually Frame is my half-Frere and I didn't know he was my little brother!

Pond: It's NOT REAL????? SO , your half-brother???

Frame: You start to get drunk Pond as always ...

Ae: I told you he never changed !!!

Frame: Now I believe you!!

Pond: Thank you for insulting my pride !!!

Pete: My father hires a detective to watch me and all the people I hang out with me, and suddenly he knows Ae and even my natur...

Pond: IT KNOWS IN YOU AND AE ????

Pete: I don't think so, but he knows where Ae lives and his first name...

Frame: I will not let it come to an end I promise ...

Pete: I won't let him touch buddy ...

Pond: How cute P... Aiiiii you still hit me ...

Ae: Shut up ...

Pond: Just say you don't like to be touched by your wife!!

Every time we see himself he hits me he's not tired of kicking me .... 

NO

Today there is another training ... But I do not know where the others went ... Wait but who is it with my brother !!! No it's still his friend who keeps forcing me to go out with him !!! That's not true I have to hide ...

P'Type: P'NO are you going to or??

P'NO: I absolutely have to hide !!!!

P'Type: Who ???

P'NO: Instead of asking me stupid questions helps me rather to hide from the one who comes here !!!

P'Type: I still don't know who you're talking about...

P'N: I PROMISE YOU ALL SAY BUT PLEASE HELP ME PTYPE !!!!

He's finally helping me?!!

P'Type: You should have told me that!!!

But he doesn't care about me???? He tells me to go hide in the locker room ... Thank you P'Type you are awesome .... Oh,... what did I tell him so that he would accept ????

Flashback

P'NO: I promise to tell you everything but please help me P'Type !!!

Flashback end...

It's not true!! What a fool and the P'NO what are you going to tell him hien!! Had to think before swinging things like that....

KLA

Kla: Why did your brother run Nick ???

Nick: Because of Who Do You Think ???

Kla: But if I knew, would I ask you !!!

Nick: We're going home because he's gone ...

Kla: I want to see Ai Techno !!! It's been a long time since I've seen it and I want to see it again ...

Nick: If he doesn't want to see you don't force yourself ...

Kla: It's clear that you've never been in love with a bastard!!! You're tiring me with your weird Ai Technic thinking!!!

Nick: What tells you I've never been in love...

Kla: Your one-way love!! Please don't make me believe that you managed to conquer his heart, because you don't even have his number ...

Nick: You lied to me the other time I'm telling you ...

Kla: But I told you I'm going to fix your relationship ... What's the point of forcing things..

Nick: No but... You're the one who's saying that??? You who keep complaining because my brother doesn't even pay attention to you.. In addition you are the one who chases him and forces him to go out with you .... In my opinion it is you who forces things.

Kla: The !!! Farm

Nick: You shut up ...

Kla: You're walking home!!!

Nick: Motherfucker !!!

Kla: I know ... 

Tum

Today we visited a lot of place with my brother but it's a shame that in a few days he will take classes ... Do I have to go see the Eiffel Tower!!! But it's late ... How weird ... oh what's going on down there....

Tum: Tar !!!! Come here???

Tar: What's going on???

Tum: You see down !!! Something's going on!!!

Tar: Don't pay attention!!! It doesn't matter ... It's late.

Tum: I don't want to sleep!! Do you want us to watch a movie???

Tar: It's 11 p.m. P'Tum ????

Tum: Just a movie!!!

Tar: Okay !!!

Tum: Well let's see what we can look at !!! Ohh Iron man !!! Jaime too this American film there are all my heroes prefer the in ...

Tar: Start So !!!

I open the TV it's to be there alone with him .... The film begins our eyes focuses on the TV ... I see my phone vibrates ah it's a message from P'Type ...

P'Type: I've learned that you're in paris with your brother!! It's time to let go of Tum... Don't be discouraged ...

But what does he say ... it annoys me!!!!