Part 20 : Ai CAN

Today I decided to go walking !!!! I take my phone and I set off ... I am so optimistic today to go and buy some fruit for my mother !!! But arrived at the walk I see Tin who is accompanied by another girl ... Ohhh is his girlfriend ????? Wow it gives off a blinding light ... I would say 6m69, model size, slim .... he said he loved me it was just his damn lies... It's all a lie in him anyway?!!!

Damn he saw me must absolutely that I hide , but where ...

Tin: Can !!!!

Don't turn around Can don't turn around!!! Is he a ghost!!! Pretend you haven't seen him can !!!! After several attempts I ended up turning around !!!!

She stares at me as if she has never seen me !!! But what's his problem!!!! Why does she look at me like that I'm afraid !!!! She's beautiful, but don't look at me closely!!!

Can: Ohhh Tin !!!! Sorry I didn't hear you when you called me !!!

Tin: Think I'm crazy. When I called you you quickly looked away and you think I didn't notice that !!!!

Oh, shit!!!!! Someone can explain to me why this girl stares at me like I have chickenpox !!!!

Lily: P'Tin who ??? Your friend???

Tin: No ... we are not necessarily friends, it's my c...

Can: His friend !!! We're just friends ...

What's he going to say!!!!

Lily: You've never been told that Buddha has blessed you since you were born ????

Can: Who ??? me

I point the finger at me to wave to him if he really talks about me or another person...

Lily: I think that was the day I was blessed for a long time... even before I was born ...

The day you were blessed hahaha what a good joke this. 

Lily: Hahahahaha you're funny ...

What's so funny ???? But what does she want??? And then that's who is this girl???

Can: Who's Tin !!!

Lily: My name is lily, I'm her little cousin and I'm from America !!!!

Can: AMERICA ????????? So you're his cousin!!!!

Lily: Do you have a girlfriend????

Can: No I'm single!!!!

Tin looks at me strangely!!!! And you're here for????

Lily: I missed my cousin and So did Thailand, so I came to see him spent my holidays here... And I can even stay for you if you want to!!!

Ohhhh but it's beautiful.... Uh.... wait for it if I want to but I don't know it!!!!

Lily: Pass me Your Line I add !!!

Tin: He has no Line !!!

Lily: serious ???? Give me your Phone number, Can!

Tin: He has no phone number ...

But what makes him decide for me!!!!

Can: Jai a Line, pass me your phone I'll write it to you ...

She's holding her phone and I'm going to Line to add !!! What the hell is she famous for, or what??? 10,000 friends ???? And 600 unread messages!!!!

Tin: We're going home Lily, I need to rest !!!

Lily: Okay!!! I text you tonight ...

So happy that at last a girl is interested in me ..... But why am I worried about Tin !!! I don't care it's more my problem ... Arriving home very happy I go to my room my sister calls me .

Lay: P'Can do you have the Tin Line???

What ??? What do you mean???

Can: Why ????

Lay: I need to talk to him !!!! I think ....

Can: You think you ...

Lay: I'm in love with P'Tin !!!

SOOOORRRRRYYYYYY ???? that's out of the question!!!! She's crazy!!!

Can: NO!!!!!!

Lay: Why not????? I thought he was in love with Pete so that's more the case and he's not in love with Pete... He's single so please I just want his Line !!! It's been 2 months since I asked you to give me a picture of him but you didn't do it ... To not disturb you anymore I just need his Line P'Can .

Can: I said no it's no!

But why am I getting mad!!!! I go up to my room without saying another word...

Lay: P'Cannnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

But what did she ???? I can't believe she's in love with Tin !!! This Tin???? No I think she knows how to fool this Tin that I know rather she should say of another Tin ... Or Tin set it against me.... I call it I don't like it...

Tin: What do you want??? My cousin wasn't enough for you????

Can: I'm not calling you to talk about her, but rather about my sister!!!! Why does my sister want your Line????

Tin: Well gives the !!!!

Can:Tin !!!!!

Tin: What???? You took my cousin's, so give your sister mine!!!! My cousin she is interested in you at first sight ....

Can: I'm sorry!

Tin: She won't let you go !!! Why are you doing this to me Can???? You came to my house, we know how to kiss, and now you want my cousin ??? What are you trying to do to me????

Can: Ai Tin does not change the subject.

Tin: If you don't love me or other things stop calling me !!!

Can: Hey Tin !!!! Why are you like that???? I just wanted to know if you put together a coup with my sister...

Tin: I didn't do anything !!! Since the day I knew your name was cantaloupe I have not seen your little sister !!! Now leave me and be happy with my cousin ...

But why does he behave like that?? And then I don't go out with his cousin!! And why will she be interested in me!!!!

Tin: And something I don't want her to suffer because of you....

He hung up !!!! But... why do I feel bad all of a sudden!!!! It's like I feel guilty about what just happened... Maybe I like Tin too... Not... Not... impos.... NO GOD JAIME TIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tap my head with the cousin so I wake up from this nightmare..... All of a sudden I get a Line it's not Tin , neither Pete nor Ae nor this imbecile of Pond but LILY ????????

Lily: Cuckoo is Tin !!!'s cousin It tells you the beach tomorrow ... With Tin ...

Can: Uh...... I do not know!!! Because I have to go somewhere with my little sister ...

Lily: Take her with you, we're definitely going to be good friends.

Oh, shit!!!! What shit I got myself into.

Can: You're sure you won't mind!!!!

Lily: All at all!! We'll pick you up at 11am tomorrow...

Can: All right.

Lily: Bye bye ...

Can: Bye bye !!!

Can you really fuck it!!!! Why did you agree!!! There'll be Tin in addition!!! What am I supposed to do now? 

Can : Oiiiiiiiiiiii!!!