Part 3 : Pete

My mother came to see me today, and I do not know where to put my head since me and Ae we know the last time. Really, I do not know if we are still in a relationship. Yes, I know that I did wrong when I did not tell him I'm going abroad. But I was afraid of losing Ae, I was afraid that Ae told me it was over ... I was afraid that he would leave me, I really like Ae, when we were at the beach and I told him I said that I loved him ... the tears begin to flow, yes I have pain my heart breaks because the only man of my life left me. I want to see him

My mother: My baby, what do you have ??? Why are you crying?

Pete: Mom did I act wrong ???

My mother: How's that ???

Pete: If you did not tell the person that you would like you to study abroad and get angry with yourself and ....

My mother: You're arguing with Ae ???

Pete: Mom ...

She had to pronounce this name and the tears continued again ... Her ring at the door that could be at this time ... my mother gets up to open.

My mother: Are you here for Pete? !!!!

Ae: Hello Aunt Pete is he here ???

My mother: Pete ??? Yes he is there between Ae !!

Yes it's him! Thin he saw my tears he rushes quickly to me ...

Ae: Are you okay ???

My mother: I'll leave you, kisses, darling, goodbye Ae.

Ae: Bye ...

When my mother leaves my apartment, a big wind of silence. But Ae still keeps looking at my face ... does it look like that I'm suffering for him ???

Ae: Why ???

Pete: I ... I ...

Ae: Pete !!! Did not I tell you if you want to say something said it directly ...

Pete: I love you, Ae !!!

He stays there without saying a word.

Pete: I was afraid you would leave me, I made this decision because I wanted to go abroad to study English.

Ae: But ..

Pete: And, Pete Love you, Pete was afraid I would find another person. So Pete told Ae out of fear and for him to understand.

Ae: I understand you but I do not understand why taking it without asking me.

Pete: I do not know ...

Pete: Are you leaving me ??? Are you going to leave me to go with Chompoo ???

Ae: PETE ???? I already told you that Chompoo is nothing for me but you who is my boyfriend.

I move towards him and take his hand and it draws me to him by hugging me in his arms .. the tears do not stop, yes I am at the end this man is the man of my life.

Ae: You know that I too suffer, I will not leave you, I do not want another person take my place, you are my friend you are mine, I do not want any other touch to the one who belongs to me. Pete, Also afraid of losing you, Ae is crazy in love with Pete, Ae is jealous that other person blames himself for Pete.

Pete : Ae !!!!

Ae: Can I kiss you !!!

Ae kiss me as if it was the first time, in my car we know how to kiss by accident, the down soft and sweet that no has been able to make me as crazy as that. Ae wonder if he could sleep here.

Ae: I can sleep here Pete ???

Pete: You can stay as much as you want Ae !!! I will prepare some food for you.

Ae: Yes krab ...

I go in the kitchen I go out 2 carrots and a bag of white legs, 3 leaf of leeks, and 1 small packet of shrimps. Today I am going to prepare a good meal for my baby. When he comes out of the shower he will not even realize that I did it for him.

After 30 minutes of preparation, Ae has finally finished showering ...

Ae: Ummmm its good sense !!! Paws with shrimp ???

Pete: Yes krab ...

I smile so happy ... I prepare a plate for him and he seems to appreciate well ..

Ae: It's very good Pete !!!

Pete: I did it for you, because it's been 3 weeks that we do not know, I thought to make you a good dish that Jiew taught me.

Ae: Ohhh Aunt Jiew !!!!

Pete: Yes krab .... eat but it will cool down.

Ae he eats without saying anything ... I let him eat and I sit on the sofa watching TV and suddenly I look Ae ... this beautiful face missed me so much ... Ae is the man of my life and I do not want anyone else besides him.

When he has finished eating he is going to the kitchen and washing his plates and then arranging it. And goes to me ... I look at the time it is already 20h ... the time has passed so quickly that I am happy that my baby is back.

Ae: Pete !!! It was really good what you did. I could not even say a word he kisses me ... he continues to kiss me, without stopping. At one point he knows how to stop, so I told him we're doing it ....

Ae: I ....

Pete: I know you will not hurt me ... He looks at me like I'm the last person in his life. This loving look ...

Ae: Pete, you missed me too! I miss you all the time ... every second ...

He looks me straight in the eyes so I take my hand down his head to kiss me tonight we still made love! We do it again and again, without stopping ... I will never replace Ae by another person because Ae is the best for me.