Parti 21: Kla

I've been following my future wife for 1 week but I can't believe he's wasting his money for the other... I don't even know what it's called and I don't care... I'm supposed to do what now hien !!!!! I can't do anything because me and him are still not in a couple and his brother who rebels on the other side . It's really starting to get on my nerves.... Who am I going to ask for help now!!!!! Well too bad I'll move on to plan B ... I'll rape him again after he'll be mine, wait but if I rape him it will be that the other time finally our first time it was not him but me who wanted ..... Ohhh how sweet it was that night there.... Ohhh nick calls me what a moron, what does he want what else he...

Kla: What else????

Nick: My brother do you see her???

Kla: Why should I answer that question!!! I followed him....

Nick: YOU FOLLOW MY FREE ???? DONC IT IS YOU THAT L....

Kla: You're going to accuse me of what Nick !!!!!!

Nick: You don't know ?????

Kla: I don't know anything stupid!!! I do not live with you I report ... And stop stressing tell me rather what's going on ...

Nick: My Frere and covered in bruises because of you !!!! So tell me immediately what you did to her????? Don't tell me you beat him up because he was with his friends ????

Kla: I'm not stupid for i'll hit my future wife! Have you ever seen me hit someone imbecile !!!!

Nick: With you we can expect the worst Kengkla !!!!!

But I do not understand why my friend accuses me of having hurt my wife ... I love Techno too much to do anything to him!! But arriving to type it out of the question ...

Kla: You know who's the culprit???

Nick: I'm talking to him ...

Kla: Pass it me ...

Nick as Oiiiiiii !!! I'm talking about you, Kla!

Kla: Don't tell me you're accusing me of hitting your brother Nick !!!! I followed it it's true but I did not touch it !!!! What's wrong with that!!!!

Nick: And you have any idea who it could be ????

Kla: I'll know soon !!! Just leave me a few days to find this duke hole and I'll celebrate him to this asshole who dared touch my wife ... He's seriously hurting !!!

Nick: He can't walk too much and his face and brood blue.

Kla: The importance also !!!

Nick: What does it matter???

Kla: The place of the !!! merchandise See if they didn't touch it ???

Nick: But what are you talking about ????

Kla: If it's asshole you also touch your body !!!!

Nick: But you're sick!!! I don't know!!

Kla: I'm coming to your house....

Nick: What but....

He didn't even have time to finish his sentence I hung up !!!! They dared to touch my baby ... That I find this culprit he will see the white light before God takes it.... But.... It didn't take me long to get to P'NO....

I ring and nick came to open the door !!!

Kla: Is he or ???

Nick: In his room !!! Can't you see you're making a big deal out of it just for....

I slam the door on him and I'm sorry but your sal character insult me too !!!! I go straight up to P'NO's room and see him in this state makes me sick !!!! I wish it wasn't true, but it's real !!!! I wonder who could have done this right!!! But that mess ... I walk up next to him to see if he can hear me but yesiiiiii..... My heart is fine, he hears me...

Kla: It's going to ???? Who did you do this P'NO????

P'NO: Nick !!! It's you...

But my voice doesn't even sound like that of his stupid brother. He hurt my pride!!!! But it's stronger than me I stay next to my future wife and I even decide to sleep here ...

Nick: You had to slam the door on me!!! I would like to point out that this is my home....

P'NO: Nick !!!! Can you bring me water!!!

Kla: I'm here P'NO!!!!

P'NO: Kla !!!! What are you doing ???

Oh, shit!!!! I have to find a mega lie ...

Kla: Uh... J... In fact...

Nick: He came to me and I told him you were tortured !!!!

Don't overdo it!!!! You see i'm bad enough like that and to see him in this state torturing me from the inside...

Kla: Here's !!! He told me you were sick so I came directly to see you and find out how you were doing...

P'NO: I think I'm going to !!!

Nick: You know who did this to you P?

P'NO: I just remember that I got hit in the back of the head but I don't even know who did this to me and who it could be !!!!

Nick: And they didn't hurt you, I hope ????

P'NO: Ohhh... Are you really worried about me!??!

And then what else .... I beckon him to let me take care of my wife ...

Kla: I'm going to stay with you to take good care of you!!!!

P'NO: Thank you ... Hien What???? No I'm fine you can join my little brother ...

Kla: No more I'll even sleep here....

P'NO: DORMIR HERE ???? AT MY mother's ????

Kla: Yes!!! Why are you screaming????

P'NO: I'm not yelling.... Just...

Kla: Shhh..... make yourself sleep and let me take care of you.... Oh, my God, you have a fever!!!! But yesterday it was raining !!!!

P'NO: Yes....

Kla: You got a fever !!!!

I go out quickly to look for a towel in the toilet and I wet it a little with cold water ... I go back to his room and put it on his head ... And then I go out I'll make a little soup for him.... I wait for it to be cooked I bring him back for him to eat ...

Nick: NO BUDDHA THAT WE BLESS ALL !!!! You're DOING EVEN TO MANGER FOR MY FREE ...

Kla: Do you think I'll do it for you????

Nick: Why not ???

Kla: I won't do it even if... well I go up to give it to your brother ...

I pour a little soup into a small bowl and then I go up to P'NO's room to give it ...

Kla: Wake up and eat a little it will do you good ...

He wakes up and sitting on his bed looks at me... I'm really happy with this moment...

Kla: Open your mouth aaa....

P'NO: I can eat by myself you know...

Kla: Oh... It's true... Here eats everything ...

P'NO: Thank you ... It's very good!!!! You're the one doing it!!!???

Kla: Yes ...

He eats my soup I'm so happy!!!! I love this moment I hope dearly that it is not a dream .