Part 32 : Pete

What day!!! I do not even know what to do after school, well let's see Ae ... I walk without knowing who walks behind me and this young boy who keeps looking ... Well I do not look at it because I do not want to have a problem with Ae .

Frame: Hey !!! wait I'm looking for someone please ...

Is he talking to me!!!! So I wait for him as he asks me!! When he got next to me breathless, I asked him what he wanted to talk to me about...

Frame: I'm looking for someone at this university!!!

Pete: Who's ???

Frame: His name is Pete, do you know him??? It's big let's say 1m80 like that!! Uh... if I'm not mistaken he has brown hair !!!

Excuse me???? Why is he looking for me!!!!

Frame: And he's studying at this university!! Do you c...

I hear from afar Ae calls me !!! I turn so happy and the other guy who is a side of me has him look in turn ... Looks like it's shocking !!!

Ae: It's going to go far??? Are we bothering you????

Frame: Ai Ae ????? It's you????

How does he know his first name!!! But who is this person??????

Ae: Yes... But... you e....

Frame: It's me frame !!! The little dwarf that everyone hit him at the end of the course!!

Ae: Frame ???

Frame: The one who is always with you at the end of the course!! That you don't want anyone to bother me!!!

Can someone tell me what's going on here??? I no longer understand the ... All of a sudden he's there for me and when he saw Ai Ae, it's gone past!!

Ae: Oh.... It's you!!!! That Ai Kite keeps typing ??? Wow, you changed ???? What are you doing here???

Frame: I'm looking for someone named Pete!! I'm told he's famous here!!!

Ae: Are you looking for Pete??

Ae looks at me shock and does not know how this can be possible ... 

Ae: And why do you want it???

Frame: Because I'm his half-brother  and I want to find my big brother !!! Could you please help me??

My half-Frere??? This guy and my father's son ????

Pete: I'm the one you're looking for!!!

Frame: What ??? It's you??? Why didn't you tell me big brother!!!

Pete: And the reason for this research is what ???? It was your father who told you to get me ???

Frame: No... I too left without telling him because I believe he is in a desperate case... No one wants to live with him!!! It is horrible so I decided to leave ...

Pete: Why ??? What did he do???

Frame: He has become the most dangerous man even if he is wealthy!! No one wanted to be friends with us because we are children of a bastard ... That's what they call me at school.

Bof I do not know what to tell him too much but better listen to him to understand well why he is looking for me .

Frame: Dad every time he talks about his only son with another woman! He said his two there they live in Thailand!! They miss them very much. But that was before he knew the truth about you!!

Pete: What truth???

Frame: You've never been careful that there are people who follow you all the time like that...

Pete: No at all!!! What for???

Frame: He hires a private investigator to find out everything about you and your mother. He's a psychopath...

Ae: And ... What does he know about Pete!!

Frame: I was happy to hear that my brother to find someone good like you ... Who takes care of him all the time ...

Ae: Hien???? Do you know between me and him?

Frame: I stole the file on Pete and I looked at what my dad to find on him and I saw your picture and !!! And the other time I saw a picture of you stroking his head next to his car! I had followed that day that my older brother was a homosexual ... So I did everything I could to find a quick flight to Thailand... I know that if my dad is where I am, I'll be in trouble... And I didn't want him to know about you so I'd rather leave nothing ... So I burn your photos and leave Pete's one so he doesn't suspect anything... 

But I am shocked if I understand my father to send someone to spy on me !!! But why???? He left my mother and the mother of the one to send flowers to my mother to remind her how nothing she is for my father and he comes all happy to find me !!! Is he messing with me???

Pete: Excuse me, but I don't want to know anything about you or your mother. Z

Frame: May....

Pete: My mother suffered because of yours, she hurt my mother and I wouldn't forgive her !!! But I don't want to know anything about you or the other !!! Ai Ae, let's go !!!

Ae: But Pete listens to the !!! Perhaps....

Pete: You'd rather stay there and listen to him or follow me ???

Ae: Stop !!! What if his private investigators have another picture of me!!! I'm in danger Pete and so are you !!! Frame tells me it is very dangerous , I'm afraid of what it can make us pete !!! Let's hear the Okay done it for me....

Frame: I know my mom hurt yours.

Pete: And you recognize him then leave me alone!!

Ae: Pete ??? What if I was right that the detective had another picture of me !!! What will happen to me???

Frame: I'll be there to protect you, I won't let my Father fuck shit in your life!!!

Pete: I'm going to protect him and I don't think so... Because all you've told me is lies!

Frame: DNA test to prove it to you !!!

Pete: Okay !!! But if you tell me the truth I will protect Ae on my own!!

Ae: I know how to protect myself Pete! I'm the one who's going to protect you...

It really touches me what my baby tells me! It is so cabbage!! And the other one who pretends to be my half-Frere I'm not going to let go! Maybe he's lying to me and he wants to take my money into believing it's two-degree words !!!