Part 26: PETE/TAR/ LAY/TECHNO

P'NO

I just got home so much I hurt everywhere !!! I do not know what can pass yesterday but I have so much back pain ....

P'NO: I don't remember anything !!! Why do I have so much back pain!!!

Kla:  HOW IS HURT SO MUCH BACK ??? WHO DARED T....

P'NO: Wait .... Why are you yelling? And what are you doing at my house right now ???

Kla: I came to see you !!!

P'NO: Seeing me ??? And why ???

Kla: Because these last day you are too busy with the other !!! And I don't think we're done talking !!! And it's been a long time since we know seen, so I missed !!!

I missed it?? But he's lost his mind or something??? I already told him that I will not go out with him and that night I remember nothing at all ... he's really shady as a guy... I'm about to leave he grabs my hand.

Kla: Are you going or ???

P'NO: I'm going out !!!

Kla: Oh No !!!! Are you going to stay home and take care of yourself,.. if me and nick you did not find the other time on the ground this time out in the street!! And I forbid you to go out ...

P'NO: But it's not going ??? It's my home and I can go out whenever I want or go or I want to ??? To believe that you e....

Kla: Chuttt! Get in your room ...

But it annoys me!!!! He doesn't have priority over me and he's annoying this kid.... And why am I what he tells me !!! aaahhhhhhh ..... 

Lay

I am getting ready because today I have an appointment with Tin .

Lay: Lalalallalalalala !!!!

Can: Are you going to go or like that and dress well?

Lay: P'Can I have an appointment!!!!

Can: With whom and where ???

Lay: With P'Tin !!!! He invited me to go somewhere with him !!! And there will be his cousin ...

Can: I come with you....

Lay: But I...

He's gone!!! But what does it take for her to be as possessive as that!!! It's scary I haven't done anything yet !!!

Lay: But you don't need to go with me you know P'Can!!

Can: I come with you is to decide !!!

Is he sick or what???? And moreover it is he who does not like Tin because the other time he spoke badly !!!! What's he playing at!!!

Tar

Today I have to make a video call with my brother to find out how he's going to !!! Soon I will take the chef's classes but first of all I have to call my brother to find out how he is...

Tum: Hello Tar !!!! How's it going down there???

Tar: Much !!! How about you???

Tum: It's !!! soon it's the recovery that's !!!

Tar: Yes ... and I call you to find out how you are and take your news !!!! Embrace our parents from me ...

Tum: Wait ... Have you made any new friends?

Tar: Not yet But it will be soon I think. And I can't wait to get to know my new classmates. Here it's really a lot and there are lots of people who are nice to me... I took quite a few pictures of the Eiffel Tower that all tourists love.m so much to visit.

Tum: And that's how ???

Tar: Nothing to say !!! At night it's fabulous France is truly a dream country! You should come one day!

Tum: It's cold and I don't think I can stay long...

Tar: But you have me and you can come whenever you want you know.

Tum: Really ???

Tar: !!!!

Tum: I'm going to ask Mom if I could come next week!

Tar: Yes....

Tum: Bye !!!

He hung up !!!! Wait for what can pass the ?!!! How can he come when he wants it???? No tar .... bad idea to be in the same dorm as your stepbrother !!! Not.... I'm screwed but really screwed up ...

Pete

It's been a week since my baby and my home !!! What do I have to do to get him to see his mother!!!

Ae: He Pete !!! It's ???

Pete as Ae !!! You don't miss your mother????

Ae: So huge!!! But I can't turn it over !!!!

Pete: But Ae !!!! Your mother and worried we will surely find a solution !!!

Ae: My mother won't let me out !!! I know her more than you do Pete!!!

My mother calls me !!!

Pete: Hello mom!!!

My mother: You can shoot my darling!

Pete: I'm coming ... Ae my mother calls me I arrive ..

Ae: Okay ...

I go out to join my mother I do not know what wants but we will see anyway . Ah, she's in her car, but she's not alone!!! She's with her colleague.

My mother: I have to go abroad !!! Will I leave you the house!!!

Pete: Mom ... I don't want to go back to the United States !!!

My mother: How does it ????

Pete: Ae's mom wants us to split up mom!!! And I don't want to leave Ae !!! I'm afraid of losing it ...

His colleague: Who is Ae !!!!

My mother: No one. come on us to go up to your house ...

Pete: Yes.

My mother: I'm coming ...

We go up to my house and my mother sees Ae sitting on the sofa not well ...

My mother: Ae !!! I'm really sorry for you my darling...

Ae: Don't worry about me ...

My mom: Pete tells me your mom wants you to split up with Pete ???

Ae: Yes .... And I...

He's starting to shake!!!! What do I have to do ...

My mother: Do you have your mother's number????

Pete and Ae as Hien ???????

My mother: I'm going to talk to her in person!!! Stay here don't worry I'll solve this! I believe my trip is going to be winning another time...

Ae: All right

Ae gave my mother her mother's phone number. He's so scared ...

Pete: Mommy ....

My mother: Eat Ae!! You're so pale!!! I leave you my darlings ...

I accompany my mother to the door and I go back to see Ae ...

Pete: It's going to be all right!!!

Ae: Come the ... I won't let you down believe me ...

I'm really afraid of losing the man I love !!!