part 44: kla

Kla: You can explain to me or you train me P'NO !!!P'NO: Please accompany me to the hospital and a friend who is in the hospital now ...But I do not want to go at all but since it is my future wife who tells me that it is impossible to refuse ... He met the address that I do not know who is sending and he begins to tell me. ..P'NO: First you start the car ...Kla: At your command my wife ... P'NO I meant ...I guide the car as he told me and the GPS guide us where to go ...Kla: But I know this hospital ... I know a shorter shortcut. You can put away your P'NO GPS ...P'NO: I told you to follow mine kengkla ...Kla: But then what I tell you that I know a shorter shortcut trust me ...P'NO: I prefer to trust my GPS than you!Kla: Why do you trust this technology !!! He's not as smart as me.P'NO: Fortunately, he can't guess what you think behind your head, otherwise I think I wouldn't even have asked you for help ...But that's bad ... To believe that I am a pervert !! Oh it's good no need to panic about me, I admit I am a little bit perverse .. I am the GPS of P'NO otherwise we will not get out of it ...But who still calls him at this hour ???P'NO: Pond you are already in the hospital !! Car on is not far ...Pond: No, we're on our way, I went to get Pete !!!P'NO: Ah Okay, so find yourself there So ... Keep me posted if you arrive before me !! And his mother didn't always call you to ask him how he is or if he knows how to wake up something like this ...Pond: Not yet !! I went to get something for him in case he needed ...P'NO: Uh ... I think for the moment he doesn't need Pond ...Pond: And why ???P'NO: BECAUSE IT'S AT THE HOSPITAL AND IT'S NOT LIKE IT GOES OUT TODAY !!! YOU MUST THINK A LITTLE. And then you call her ???Pond: Thank you for your kindness ... Yes, he's on his way too ...I look at him without knowing what they are talking about but hey how much he is with me ... And that I can take advantage of this tragic moment ..P'NO: Why are you looking at me like that ???Kla: I wonder who could call you this time ???He looks around and then looks at me with a shocking look !!P'NO: It's 12:34 p.m. kengkla ... Are you serious ???Kla: Enjoy being with me instead of talking on the phone with I don't know who ...P'NO: Here on ai ai arrive ... Oh it's Pete's car !!! They arrived before us then ...Go on will smell all the smell of the hospital how I hate it ... On go to the reception and P'NO asks at the reception where on can find his friend's room ..P'NO: Hello !! We came to visit a friend ..The welcome: It is called commentez votre ami ??P'NO: Ae Intouch please !!Reception: Room 09 at the far right !!P'NO: Thank you ...We follow what the host lady told us ...P'NO: At the far right ... Here we are ...P'NO knock on the door but we see neither this pond nor this Pete about which he spoke earlier ... Rather other person than a lady and a young lady ...P'NO: Hello !! We came to see Ae, pond told us that a horrible accident happened to him ...Line: Hello ... I am his cousin and you are ???P'NO: My name is Techno but everyone calls me P'NO ... And he is KengklaKla: Call me Kla it's fast ...P'NO: What happened to him ???Ae's mother: He had an accident ...P'NO: How ca ???Ae's mother: We really don't know !!! We are just waiting for him to wake up and tell us what really happens ...P'NO: I'm really sorry !! We came as soon as I knew ...Line: Who did you tell ???P'NO: Pond !!!Line: Okay .. Thanks for coming, it's really nice of you ...Ae: Ummm ... Pe .... Pete ....Line, P'NO, Mother of Ae: PETE ????Why did he pronounce the name of this guy but not his mother ???Line: Ai Ae ???? We are here ...Ae: Pete ...He doesn't even open his eyes to say he calls him in his sleep ...Mother of Ae: Mom and the person will harm you my son ... I'm here ...His mother starts to cry, don't tell me I'm going to stay there and wait longer ... It's abusive, I wanted to spend time with my P'NO ... But I really bother for this guy he is really hurt ...Ae: Mom ???He is finally waking up he was so ...Mother of Ae: You scared us !!!! WHY ??? WHY YOU ???Ae: Mom, I'm sorry !!! I haven't even seen the car ... Where's Pete ???Line: Think of you instead of thinking of other morons ... Don't do that to us again ... I was afraid of my life ... Your friends came to see you ...Kla: Uh ... I'll wait for you outside P'NO ...P'NO: Okay ...I go outside to breathe a little ... I hate hospitals for a long time ... All these smells make me even sicker ..Line: You are not my cousin's friend ...Ohhh it scares me ..Kla: No I am not friends with him and I don't even know him ...Line: I believed !!! What are you doing here ???Kla: It shows, I accompanied my boyfriend ... my friend to see your cousin ... We will soon be going I think ...Line: Too bad !!!She's not doing well, she thought I was who ???Line: We may see each other another time ...P'NO: Kla we can go ...Kla: Bye Line ...P'NO: Goodbye ...P'NO looks at me strangely and I turn around to look at the girl again ... Not bad ...P'NO: Why did you watch it ... It was not enough for you for 3 minutes.What 3 minutes on a talk that 40 seconds I think after it came out ...Kla: But I don't see at all what you're talking about ... On a talk that 40 seconds after you left ...P'NO: That's it ...Kla: But ...P'NO: It's okay I can take a taxi thank you goodbye ..But what's wrong with him too ... It's really annoying ... I run after him to catch it.Kla: Attend !!! I told you that I will accompany you ...P'NO: And I told you that I'm going to take a taxi now you can go back there to talk with her ...But I don't get anything ... He takes his son taxis and I like an idiot I watch the car leave ...