Part 29 : Ae . pond . can . pno

Can

Today is the start of the !!! I'm going to make myself beautiful too to find my half ... So this rich kid fools is going to be jealous of me... It will teach him to underestimate me... Because he has too much play with my nerves too, we do not touch Tin um ... but what am I still telling !!!

Can: So ... Let's see what I have in my little closet.... But.... But.... No but that's not true ... I absolutely have to be saved laaa I'm completely on the plate. I have to call a friend of mine... but who could lend me his shirt ... There mine is made to eat by a mouse! Oiiiiiii but what kind of mouse is that !!!!

Can: Hey Pond !!!! HELP ME MY FRIEND ...

Pond: How does it help you??? And why are you yelling??? You know, Ai Can 90 seconds, I have to get ready to pick up my girlfriend !!! Today I shouldn't be late for school...

Can: We know very well that you are never on time so it does not matter but please lend me a shirt mine it is made to eat by a rat ...

Pond: Hahahhaahhahaha , You never get lucky ... Ae in two calls surely he will give you one .

Can: But He lives very far from my home and more than that long I have not talked with him more I do not know where he is .

Pond: Or call Pete he's got a lot at home... I have to leave you.

Can: But J....

Pond: Bye bye ...

What a bastard he's got me hanging up good let's cross our arms as Pete answers...

Can: Hello Pete !!!! I need you to do me a little service please ...

Pete: Can ... I'm really worried about Ae !!!! He went to his mother's house ...

Can: Ai Ae went to his mother's house !!! But then it's between the two of you ????

Pete: He went to talk with his mother, so she was angry with him... I can't take care of your little service ...

Can: It's not a great thing I have to find a shirt, please Pete does me this service..

Pete: Okay, come and get a place to come to my house. 

Can: Thank you you you save my life not like that asshole.

I'm starting to put away my school stuff to go to Pete's to get a shirt... And if I find this rat imbecile I curse it.

P'NO

Today is back to school I hope to see my favorite footballers again and not cross the other... He's really weird as a guy already he accused me of having him jumped on him and now he's letting me go anymore. I will give anything to go back because this guy starts to hit me on the nerves ... It's really but really weird. But who is the person who keeps clacsonating at my house !!!!! I go out to see but no I prefer to see anyone other than him ... He's out of line this kid...

P'NO: What are you doing here???? And besides, you're ingcing in my neighborhood, you're disturbing people.

Kla: Oh P'N no need to ride on your big horses. I'm here especially for you, so stop ruining my mood.

P'NO: NICKKKKKKK !!!! Is your friend waiting for you downstairs!!!

Kla: But ... I'm not here for this im... ohhh I meant for my amazing friend but rather for my future wife.

Kla: Or do you want me to go to your parents and ask them for your P'NO hand!!!!

FUTUR WOMAN!!! HE TOOK WHAT KIND OF TO HIDE HIM.