Part 38 : Tin

Today I will pick up Can at his school but as always I am ahead ... Love and love as they say ... Here he is, he is a little shy but wait ... he knows dressed class today, for me ??? Wahouuuuu ...

Can: What are you looking at???

Tin: You've accustomed yours....

Can: What ??? I dress like that normally !!!

Tin: Normally but it's not, you can say you're super classy today...

Can: Don't do it again!!

Tin: It's okay don't get angry!! But just today I find you beautifully beautiful...

Can: Tin !!!

Tin: I quit!! Go get in the car ...

Can: Don't you think about blackmailing me anymore because it's not funny ...

Tin: Uh.... I have no way of it, I don't know what you're talking about.

He gets in the car and heading to my house ... There will not be my brother today I arranged for him not to come back to disturb me today , it annoys me I hope that my nephew will not be like him ... But what am I thinking??? There is my future that is in my car must I address a more suitable subject for us to get along in the future.

We arrived at my house ... What's he looking at !!!

Can: Is there someone in your house???

Tin: There's no one just you and me today...

I make him my best smile to show him my good mood ...

Can: JUST YOU AND ME???

Tin: Don't scream and you'll have all the tem... um I meant not strong ... 

He bites his lips have seemed he stresses ... It makes me laugh and happy to see it like this ... I'll try my luck again... We enter the house I beckon him to wait for me in my room I will bring him food and drink ...

Can: You really want me to wait for you in your room!! We can't...

I push up the stairs so he goes up without arguing.... As soon as we get behind the door of my room I open it and I let him in ...

Can: I think it's better that we go down to your living room you don't think..

Tin: No stay here!!! I arrive and especially do not move agree ...

I go out dancing it's going to be really fun fun! I enter the kitchen I open my fridge I look at what there is to eat, here is a melon like him, sweet, sweet, just imagining the feeling it makes in my mouth makes me want to bite and eat it ... I take out a melon and a bottle of orange juice ... I peel the melon and cut them into small pieces ... But I also saw some mango in the fridge ... I take it out and I do the same after peeling I cut them into small pieces and puts it well in the two small bowls that are on the tray. And I worm orange juice from both glasses too and to finish a little rosé ... Oh a romantic lunch... I take them to my room by opening the door he observes me interrogatively .

Can: What does all this know Tin ???

Tin: I have you prepare your dessert you do not like ???

Can: Tin j...

Tin: Eat and don't talk ... Sit on the bed!!

Can: But I...

Tin: Please make me the pleasure of sitting... I've already prepared for today in addition ...

Can: How did you prepare yourself ??? What else do you plan???

Tin: That I can't tell you ... It's a big surprise even you're going to be moved !!!

Can: When you talk like that you scare me ...

Tin: But No ... We'll have plenty of time to talk let's move on...

Can: I ate all this and I can leave after..

How do you get away after ???? Not out of the question you stay with me until tomorrow morning ...

Tin: I can't promise you that.... Go eat ....

He takes his bowls and starts eating and I walk slowly, he walks away and I keep getting closer....

When he finishes I stare at him, he's really beautiful I don't know if he feels the same way as me but I feel a mad love for this perfect man with pale skin and luscious lips... Her eyes get hazelnuts and her waist which is so sexy ... It really attracts me Ai can but He does not see my feelings so today I decided to voluntarily confess my feelings ...

Tin: Can!! I invite you to my house because I... Uh... I wanted to confess something to you.  

He stays there without saying something so I go on...

Tin: I don't know if I have the right but I'll tell you anyway ... In the past you know very well that I love you and for a long time ...

The melon that was in Can's mouth is falling ...

Tin: I didn't want her to complicate this... I've fallen in love with you ever since....

Can: Tin !!! You have no reason to know what you're talking about alor...

Tin: I don't want to be friends, I want you to become my boyfriend... Do you want to be my boyfriend??? Please accept ...

Can: That's not it!!! I don't know what my friends will say if he learns that my boyfriend is a boy. Plus there's Ae who hates you ...

Ah I completely forgot that one ... Yeah I admit it's my fault but I will do everything to get these friends to accept me and I don't care to look at others ... What interests me is Can not them ...

Can: Already Ae hates you and moreover I even told Pond that you were a Son of Pu....

Hien??? But why ???

Tin: Why did you say that to her???

Can: Because you lied to me so I was angry that you had lied to me when I believed you ....

Tin: I'm really sorry!!! It's my fault now they think that about me...

I hold his hand ...

Tin: I will do anything to get them to accept me ...

I approach him and kiss him he does not react so it means that he accepts me ...

Can: I don't know if it's a good idea!!

Tin: We know Can why it won't be!!

Can: And if someone comes in and sees us!!

Tin: His will not !!!! We are just us ... I still rest the question ... Do you want to be my boyfriend???

Looks like he's hesitating....

Can: Yes ... But I believe.....

I kiss him before he finishes his sentence ... Yes, yes... I am the happiest man in the world ... Now Ai Can is mine ...