Part 14 : AE

Finally I finished moving Chompoo my help a lot! I really miss Pete, speaking of him yesterday he neither sent me a message nor call, it does not look like him at all ... I'll call him to find out how he's going... I start typing his number, someone rings the doorbell ... who it could be it may be pond or Can ... Ah it's pond it does fatigue ...

Pond: Ai Ae !!! Not bad at home ...

Ae: What do you want!!! You have at home now...

Pond: I have a hard time getting used to it, we're still together and seeing myself alone in this dorm makes me sick ... but I didn't come here for that...

Ae: What's ????

He's looking at me strangely!!!

Pond: Between you and Chompoo ... does he know passed something ???

Ae: Not she just help me move in and tidy up the house, she brought me food and also she supported me at all well put things in my dorm...

Pond: And is Pete that you moved ????

Ae :PETE????

damn..... he doesn't know I've completely forgotten and speaking of Pete why he doesn't call me...

Ae: No I forgot !!!

Pond:  HOW YOU CAN TO SAY TO YOUR WOMAN THAT YOU HAVE MOVED, IMAGINONS THAT BY SURPRISE AND THAT HAVE TO OUR FORMER DORTOIR TA PENSER ????

Ae: Stop yelling I said I forgot I'll call him to tell him now ...

I'm calling Pete to tell him, but he still doesn't answer me! But what really happens it starts to annoy me, I look on Line our back message goes back 1 day ago ????!!!!! It's not true, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, !!! I keep calling him after sixth call he answered me ..

Pete: Ai Ae !!!

Ae: Pete !!! WHY DO NOT SEND a MESSAGE ON LINE?

Pete: Because I....

I heard another voice! From a guy?????

Ae: Who's the person who's with you Pete?

Pete: He's a friend !!!

Ae: A ??????? AMI Pete!!!!!

Pete: I'll call you back after I just got home !!!

Ae: You just got home ????? What do you mean???

Pete: Are you in your dorm???

Not from God Pete and returned and he did not come alone but with a friend ... Pond to grab my phone and start telling Pete.

Ae: Give me my phone back but I swear I'll kill you if you ...

Pond: Pete, Ai Ae has moved we are to rate our university you can come and moreyou slot the most unreasonable information ...

Pete: Unreasonable????

Pond: Chompoo to help Ae move!!!

Pete:.....

Finally I managed to get back to my phone to this little snoop ...

Ae: Pond I told you to meddle in your affairs ... Pete I can explain everything ...

Pete: No there is nothing to explain, you moved and you did not tell me anything and moreChompoo your help ... And since I came with a friend, you're starting to be unreasonable. Ai Ae I don't know what you're trying to do but I don't like it. I have to leave you bye.