Part 28 : Ae . kla . Tum

Tum

My mother she agrees that I go to join my brother in Paris ... but who's going to happen !!! I want to... I would rather my brother not at all my brother rather know or more or less friend ... It could have been like this even if we are only half-brother but I love it ... Before I didn't think it would go so hard or bad for us. Because we don't know what our parents are going to think or say about us. Plus I don't know how Tar feels about me. Does he love me like a blood brother or does he see me as a man. It is a great sin but it has become permanent for both of us. And if he told me that I can go whenever I wish it means he wants me to stay there with him.

Tum: I think it's time I packed my bags, soon it's time for me to go to Paris to join my brother.

I go up to my room to put some business for betting ... Oh.... but it's the little Hulk of tar ... when he was little he loved the characters of marvels too much ... The avengers rather, he cries when my dad does not buy it it was all cute and too cabbage. He was at this point the 6 years old and I was 9 years old. I lived with them because I had decided to be with my father rather with my mother ... It never occurred to me to understand my decision.  My mother how you describe it .... she was too busy thought that to him and she never takes time with me ... She stays in her office flooded with all her belongings so I couldn't bear I went to my father's. this is where I understood that my father is not the villain of the story but it . For all the time she throws the faults on my father that he is not the man to live and she made me believe that if he is more with him it was my fault ... That I shouldn't have been born so why did she give birth to me if I was a big problem like she told her. She was an unhealthy mother and I am very angry about having been the cause of their separation. The day I arrived at his second wife's house I began to relive what I never had with my mother... it was horrible...

Ae

Normally I have to be at school today but I'm not going there because I have to go see my mother... Pete must be up at this hour... it's 7am and I left his house since 6am ... I breathe deeply before going home ... I hope I will succeed in convincing her ...

I go home slowly and I find my mother sitting on a chair in the restaurant .... She's so pale as if she hasn't eaten in 10 years. She is skinny .... it's my fault it's like that. I tremble lest she say to me , "Get out of my house because you obeyed me" while it was a good cause for me. I approach gently so as not to wake her up ... Too late she raises her head in my direction I stay where I am without moving. She gets up from the chair and arrives in front of me.... I don't believe it... she slapped me?????

My mother: How dare you run away like that Ai Ae ????? You know how worried and angry I was with you????

I touch the or she gave me a slap .

My mother: So don't you think about doing it again !!!!

Ae: If I did that, it's because you make me do it !!!! I asked you to listen to me ... I wanted to explain but all you wanted was for me to leave Pete !!! While I told you I wasn't going to do ...

My mother: It was a choice !!!!! What are the neighbors going to think or people outside sees my son with a boy holding hands or kissing Hien !!!! Did you think of the shame you'll make me !!!

The shame I'll be ????? So she didn't change her mind ?????? For her I am a disgrace????

Ae: Mom !!!! You remember when I told my niece that my friend's joys were as sweet as his !!!

My mother: If I knew it was this Pete I would have forbidden you to hang out with him ... HE'S A MAN LIKE YOU AE...

Ae: YOU NEVER UNDERHEED MOTHER !!!

My mother: You raise your voice on your mother now ...

I no longer know what to do or say I want her to stop she understand me ... But I believe this will never happen ...

Ae: So I'd rather stop being your son if you don't accept the one I love. It's true I'm a man who should love women but my heart chose him mom ... He chose Pete as women.... It is my heart that chose her mom .... When are you going to understand this....

I'm about to leave she calls me ... I turn around and she opens her arms wide.

Ae: Mom....

My mother: Come my baby!!!

I walk fast to hang on to it...

My mother: I'm going to try... From... do my best to accept this... I'll try to believe in this love. But if something happens to you because of Pete I will never forgive him ...

Ae: This will never happen Mom... Never....

I squeeze it so hard that I don't want to release it anymore... I'm relieved that she has accept my couple...  But there's someone knocking on the door, I'm going to open it and it's m... Mr.... my cousin Line ????? No I can't believe it she came back.....

Line: I missed you little dwarf!!!!

Ae: Ai Line !!!!! I can't believe what you're doing here...

Line: I'm going to study here ...

Ae: At which university???

Line: International ...

My boyfriend's colleague ???? She'll love it....

Kla

Kind of cheerleader, asshole, but IT's A SALOP !!! OHHHHH I'LL KILL IT.....

Nick: Why don't you say anything?  Do you scare me when you're quiet!!!

Kla: I LOVE YOU TO THE MOTHERFUCKER ??????? WHO DARED TO TAKE HER HOME THIS TIME?????

Nick: I'm GOING TO BE SOURD TO YOUR SCREAM !!!!

Kla: I HAVE YOU!!!!!!!

Nick: A friend of his !!!! But he was not drunk, plus he is more than t....

Kla: Hey !!!!! Shut your mouth...

It annoy me this kid, I hang up ..... wow so it's not the same boy who had him escorting ... But how many bastards are !!!

Kla: AND THIS OTHER ASSHOLE THAT I HAVE ASKED FOR THE SURVEILLER !!!!! THERE IS NO POINT THIS MONGOLIAN ....

I pay it for nothing and it serves no purpose .... I think the best thing is to be the little cub again so that Nick does what I ask... Yes... it's the only way to have him back in my bed or rather in bed where we started our first time....