Part 13: Kengkla et P'Tcheno

It's been days, weeks, hours, minutes, second and months that I think back to what I and P'No did, it's not my fault it's him who provoked me and I can't help it, and if it's to do again I'm ready to go even in the seventh century with him. It was huge in bed, how would I say audience, furnace j'abuse but I'm still happy for the first step. God blessed me I don't need to say it was a chance but it was rather a miracle. I'm going to see Nick who's my friend that this time it wasn't because of him that I was able to sleep with his brother but rather to the miracle. Ah as it was delicious 

P'No now it's mine so all those Mongolians who gets through my path I won't forgive him.
Nick: Since yesterday I've been trying to call you back but you haven't answered me once when we see each other all the time and every day you come to complain that my brother this and that. 

Kla as Nick !!! Calm down, I can even say that this time it was not thanks to you but rather to Buddha ... 

Nick: But what are you talking about Kla ??? 

Kla: From your brother and I ???? I finally got it in my bed a month and a half ago if I'm not mistaken.

Nick: NO SERIOUS ??? HOW DO TA?? NO I WANT TO SAY THE A VIOLER MY FORCE FREE???

Kla: Stop yelling and listen to my version and I did not rape it, finally I wanted because I can not get it for me ... But this was simpler than expected...

Nick: So tell me, wait I'll get something for you...

Kla: I have something else to do after not need I'm thirsty it's not drinks or anything else that will make me thirstier but rather your brother who fills my belly ...

Nick: You're really in love with him??? 

Kla: You listen to me where I go !!! 

Nick: I stop talking !!! 

Kla: I was in my quiet room without worrying about what's going on outside.... I heard noise but I didn't pay attention and I didn't move from my bed. Suddenly I heard the door of my room opens, so I told myself that I was dreaming then at all. I heard an a then on my bed I hear someone pushing me and all he knows put under my sheet and that I saw it was your brother! I watched him he learned his hand behind my neck and pulled me towards him.... oiiiii imagines the rest my friend was magic ... 

Nick: So it was my brother who started after you followed.... just thinking about it make me want to vomit.... 

Kla: I told you to respect my future wife ... I have to go my buddy but I have other stuff to prepare ... but from a detail he was drunk. 

Nick: You took advantage of my brother when he was drunk???? What an idiot!!! 

Kla: Be not jealous I will pass you his number ... 

I join my car and restart it. 

P'NO 

What took me why I did this, no it wasn't me I didn't do anything, finally it was me but it wasn't me... aaahhhhhhh it's been a month since I try to understand what knows how to spend that night at the friend of my brother !!! He said it was me who started, all I remember is what P'Type my bring back after I don't know anymore... 

Ai can: P'NO !!!!! I am hungry!!!! 

P'NO: You're hungry, so what! Eat your head you are hungry all the time, you do not eat enough at home!! 

Ai can: I've already thrown them into the bowl and I've flushed him away and I want another !!! Feed me but I'm starting to have no battery !!! 

This stupid child who causes problems has everyone and who is hungry all the time, why it is always me that he attacks ... 

Ai can: What's ??? You were hit on the head ??? 

P'NO: I'm fine it's just that I have a little concern !!! 

Ai can: What a worry??? We pissed you off today??? 

P'NO:There's something else that bothers me, actually I.... 

Damn I almost told him I'd rather keep quiet than tell him with his mouth he'll share everything ... 

Ai can: You What ??? 

P'NO: Have can !!! 

Ai can: Yes it's me ... 

P'NO: We pissed you off today or what ??? 

Ai can: P'NO, you know very well if I want to shit I can go to the toilet but as I do not want why I will go to the toilet ??? You're not consistent and I don't understand why you're telling me that!! And now you're giving me more hunger. There's Ai Good !!! 

Ah it's true finally it will get rid of him there because it makes me get my nerves. 

P'NO: Ai Good, do me a service !!! 

Good: P'NO that is..... this.... that... you want .... that I do.... For you... 

P'NO: Bring Ai can eat because he does not want to leave me alone because of him I'm broke ... 

Ai can: You just insulted me the !!! Ai Good , P'NO my insult ... 

Good: P'NO ... I have to go ... join my mother ... to walk ... 

P'NO: Okay!! 

Good: Bye bye ... 

Ai can: Bye bye !!! You saw it can not please I'm hungry ...

Well I bring it otherwise it leaves me no choice.