Part 15 : PETE

I ask Heart that we go to see my mother, I feel sad and destroyed, I still can not believe that Ae does this to me, let Chompoo help him move and he did not tell me anything ... And reject the faults on me, I called him several times yesterday but he did not answer me ... Heart is just a friend, yes just a friend. I don't know why he said that but he doesn't know it...

Heart: Pete's going ??? Don't look good, buddy!!! You're sure you want us to go to your mother's house with that face like he's lost someone... Your friend did not believe in you, I thought we were going to be friends too but it's a shame ...

Ae is not my friend but my boyfriend ...

Pete: Ae is not my friend but it's my...

Oh my phone rings, Pond calls me...

Pete: Hello Ai lays !!!

Pond as Pete !!!! I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday.... I just wanted to tell you that Ae is not as good as !!!

Pete: He's not doing well???? Where's he ???

Pond: In his apartment, he cried yesterday despite who escaped me but I followed him to his house, he cried because I heard sniffs. Ai Pete, you need to refreeze your misunderstandings. Yes Chompoo to help Ae but it was nothing but a move !!! Ae you really love Pete it's chompoo that does not leave her alone ... It took over yesterday when you said "you're at home" ... But when he heard the voice of the other it made him furious, you know very well how Ae he is . A jealous possessive, all the words that make the same family as jealous is Ae.

Pete: But..... I don't know if he'll want to see me...

Pond: Why not??? It's not like you and your friend are in a relationship??? But let me ask you the same question as Ae. For yesterday I saw that same face as you when I asked you if you loved Ae . Are you sure your friend isnot in love with you????

Pete: Ai Pond !!!! I do not know and I see it as a friend just a simple friend ... Pond , what is the room number of Ae ????

Pond: third staircase at the bottom right door 345 ... He bombarded pictures of you in his room hahahahhaha see him in love makes me laugh because he was never like that.....

It's true???? I didn't know I have that pictures in my phone.... I take my car key and heart stops me ...

Heart: Pete !!!! Are you going or ???? See your friend???? And so i ??? 

Oh yes I completely forgot ?!!! Uh, what do I have to do!!! I'll tell him to wait here I arrive ...

Pete: Watch TV until I get there and then we'll go see my mom !!!

Heart: Okay !!!! Lend me your pc please !!!

Pete: In my room !!! I'm coming ...

I go out and lock the door, when I get downstairs I quickly open my car and I start ... I look at my phone but I have not yet received a call from my darling.

Arriving at Ae I climb without waiting he told me third staircase all right and door 345 I think that's it . I ring and I hide for Ae to open me because if I put my head there will not open me . Ah it opened ...

Pete: Ae !!!

His face has changed he looks not well.... he doesn't tell me anything and I go home I look at his room but it's more beautiful than home and tidy up. Do not know how to talk with him, I begin to stress myself ...

Ae: You're not going to have breakfast with your friend...

Pete: Ae I'm here for you not for him ... He said he wanted to accompany me just to visit our village.... Ae I do not know why you do this to me but I swear nothing happens between him and me ...

Ae: When I told you the same thing between me and Chompoo you didn't believe me ... I forgot to tell you it's true but.....

He knows how to stop!!! He walks to the door and opens it, what does that mean this gesture ??? That I have to leave???

Ae: I need to be alone please...

Pete: You want to be alone, if I walk through that door you won't see me !!!

Ae: I.....

Pete: Okay!!! I'm going away and I'm not coming back, all these paths to get kicked out !!! Ae Ai has really changed ... Ae, Pete thinks your feelings to change... Pete leaves and will not disturb you anymore ...

Ae: Pete ! I don't....

Pete: I'm leaving.... 

I leave and I send a message to Heart that I will go home now.... Arriving in my car I do not know what to think and I hear the door of my car opens ...

Pete: What are you doing ???

Ae: Nothing . I... sorry I leave you ...

But what's that ??????????? I restart my car with tears in my eyes as always, Why I'm fragile why ???? I have a heart break, I didn't think my vacation would start as terrible.... arriving in my apartment I tell heart that I can not go to my mother ... I stay in my heart breaking room... and weeps with all my might.... I'll sleep so I don't think about these negative things anymore... everything will be fine, Ae will not leave me, Pete, Ae will not leave you ... I close my eyes and I start to sleep ....

When I wake up I feel an arm around me I turn around and I see HEART !!! My eyes are starting to open wide but..... what's he doing in my bed and with a boxer ????? What knows how to pass just now ....

I quickly get out of bed join ingst my living room in order to put the ideas in my head ... What if Ae was right and Pond !!!!! Not impossible I try to call Pond ...

Pond as Pete !!!

Pete: You're with Ae ????

Pond: Uh.... Pete... I....

Pete: What's going on??

Pond: Ae went home to his mother !!!! I think the it's complicated to detail....

Pete: It's my fault really sorry.....

Pond: No ... it's Ae's fault don't blame your darling and stubborn and stupid.

Pete: I have to leave you....

I cling next to my couch starting to cry !!!! My head stick on the window window my shirt soaked by my tears I really feel that it's over for good ... I lost Ae really I lost it....