Part 46: Pno.Nick.Frame.Tee

Nick

I really have to hide from my brother because if he catches me I'm in trouble ... Looks like he thinks I'm complicit in that moron Kla. He is not a friend but a monster ...

P'NO: Nick, where are you ???

Nick: I have to go P'NO! It's an emergency ...

P'NO: Give me two minutes ... It's to tell you about something really important ...

Nick: Can't it wait until after !!! Because I really have to go ...

P'NO: But I -....

I don't want to hear what he's going to tell me... I call this moron to drop me off in a bar where I was the other time when I drank ...

Kla: What do you want from me again???

Nick: My Brother my talk about You ...

Kla: SERIOUS ??? What did he tell you about me???

Nick: What -... Come first get me and I'll tell you everything ...

Kla: You're not making me walk the ??? Because I know you perfectly well ...

Nick: If you don't want I can perfectly ask another friend to become pick me up...

Kla: I'm on my way!!! And don't move ...

I have it this time in my hand ... He thinks he's smarter than that he... After 15 minutes of waiting it is there .... It didn't take 1 hour ... the first thing he'll ask me when I get in his car is "so he said what."

Kla: What did he say?

Nick: You're not even asking me how I'm going ???

Kla: I can already see how you're doing!!! What did he say???

Nick: He said that You....

Kla: What do I ??? But stop playing with my heart, don't you see how stressed I am so !!! So tell me now what he said ...

Nick: But also start !!! And drove me to the bars I told you on the phone...

Kla: Okay!!! But tell me what your brother told you about me!!!

Nick: Who's in love with you?? Ouch!!! BUT BORDEL WHY YOU'RE IN TO STOP FORT AS A ??? YOU ALMOST KILLED ME-...

Kla: P'NO said Quil loves me ??? Is that true??? Oh you're bleeding...

Nick: Of course I bleed and it's who's to blame ...

Kla: You're the one who told me this so suddenly...

He doesn't care about me???? Damn I hurt .... I bleed in addition ...

Kla: I'm going to treat you we're going back home after I take you to your bar because you can't go like that... 

Frame

There's no way my dad's taking Pete !!! I'm going home furious at this old ... He believed that humans were games for him and he believed I was blue when I told him that I hold quite a bit of information about him... So there I'll prove it ...

Frame: DAD ????? DADA YOU'RE...  ????

I scream all over the house finally it's there ...

Frame: I warned you once ?!!! But this time you went too far ...

My father: You're just a sun-inser! And stop screaming all over the house ... And what are you doing here??? I thought you were in the hospital with your brother and their friend ...

Frame: I warn you again do not touch up to Ae, because I'll jur you-...

My father: We don't swear like that stupid!! And what are you going to do????

Frame: Look what I have on my hand!!! Documents on all your trafficking my dear father ...

My father: How dare you threaten me???

Frame: I warned you .... I made a lot of copies and I give it to a lot of people that if something happens to me or this family you will go to jail ...

My father: You will pay me ...

Frame: I have to go see my friend and my brother ... Anyway nobody care about you now ...

I go out to meet Pete at his house ... I take a taxi to get there.... 

Tee

Today I will visit my brother lays after we go to see Ae his buddy ... Since it's been a long time since I've been at our friend's. I toc at the door of the house but no one answers me ... Weird... I can't find my mother or lay eggs at home... Or did they all go ??? I'll call pond ...

Pond: TEE ???? It's you???? MY BROTHER  ???

He will never change this idiot ...

Tee: I'm home!! But there's no one.

Pond: I'm here in 1 minute wait for me ...

Tee: Okay....

I wait for him as he asks me ... Finally it's here.

Pond: I really missed you!!!! Welcome home ...

Tee: I had the best welcome of my life ... And they went where the others.

Pond: No !!!

We enter the house and lays begins to tell me that he knows how to pass a lot ...

Tee: How?? And Ae is okay??

Pond: It's a long story my brother !!! Let me rest after I would tell you ... 

P'NO

Why did he look?? And what did he and she talk about... But what am I thinking ??? It's not my ognons and it's none of my business... He's just a kid... my phone rings... It's Kla !!! What else does he want from me???

P'NO: Hello !!! What's there ???

Kla: It's true what nic-.. Uh says me is that true??

P'NO: What's true???

Kla: But let's ???? Don't act like you don't know ????

P'NO: I don't even know what you're talking about!!!

Kla: What do you love me??

Hien??? But who told him that???

P'NO: I never said that ??? But who tells you?

Kla: He still lied to that bastard ...

P'NO: As far as I know, you don't have to ask me that's going to see the other girl you found in the hospital... And stop calling me please..

Kla: Hien ??? What girl are you talking about???

P'NO: Don't be innocent...

Kla: Att-...

I don't want to know anything ... It fools me peace now ... If he wants to talk with someone she has to find this girl ... It annoys me ...