Part 18 : AE

I've been out for four days and I refuse to see Pete !!! Pond begged me to go see Pete again because he is not doing well.... Can came the other time to find out if I was okay !!! But I was pretending I was doing super well... Despite that I'm tearing from the inside all I want is to rest ... If really Pete goes out with this Heart I wish them to be happy...

My mother: Ai Ae !!!!

My mother calls me ????

My mother: You've been visiting !!!!

I go down to see who it could be, if it's laid he can go home because I want to see no one ... I want to be alone....

Ae: Who is Mommy???

My mother: Look !!!

Pete????? My heart keeps fighting... Pete and came to see me when he hasn't contacted me for the 4 days !!!

Ae: Pete ????

Pete: Ae, I hope you're not mad at me???

My mother: You had a fight????

Ae: No... Come on we go up to my room ...

Pete is following me and I can't tell my mom right now that Pete and I... but hey it's to pass !!!! When I get to my room, I close the door and ask him why he came to see me? Why it is not staying with Heart ...

Ae: What are you doing here???

Pete: You're always mad at me???

It approaches me I depart ...

Ae: Stay away from me !!!! I just want to know what you're doing here...

Pete: Let me please explain Ae !!! I didn't want it going so our reunion..

Ae: You should have told me Pete that you were coming here but you didn't tell me... Why I should give you the chance to catch up or explain to me so that it will go....

Pete: AE !!!!!!! YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REASON FOR MY RETURN TO TH....

Ae: I DON'T WANT NOTHING TO KNOW WHAT IT'S THAT YOU'RE RETURNED IN THAILAND... EVERYTHING I KNOW WHAT YOU and I C...

Pete: I CAME HERE CAR I DON'T SUPPORT MORE TO YOU !!!!!

What??? Shocking that Pete my screaming at it for the first time ...

Ae: Uh... That's not true?? Stop telling me anything!!!! You came with Heart because you loved him !!!

Pete: Ae, Heart is a friend !!! I swear he doesn't know how to pass between me.... I felt bad for misjudging you !!! I'm sorry you thought of me that way... he just wanted to go with me !!!! And I didn't know that Can asked his sister to ask her champoo friend to help you move !!!

Ae: How did you know ????

Pete: Have Can and come to see me and yell at me because because of me you suffer !!!

What an idiot!!! He was oblige now he takes me for a weak ...

Ae: That's not true ... I don't suffer because of you ...

He continues to get closer !!!

Ae: Stay away from me !!!

Pete: I'm in love with you Ae and you'll love you !!!! If you want me to leave, I'm not going anywhere!!! I won't follow you this time... we need to talk about our situation please... I miss you a lot!!!

Then... It is true that it came here only for me and that this Heart and came with him just to visit our country ... But my question comes back to me !!! I'm going to put it to pete.

Ae: Pete !!!

Pete: Yes ...

Ae: Does Ai Heart love you???

He looks right to left !!! I don't believe it....

Pete: Ae !!! He knows nothing to pass between me and him ...

Ae: How does it ??? So you tell me he loves you !!!

Pete: My intuition tells me I can't get the wrong idea !!! In fact three days ago when you kicked me out of your house !!! I went home and went straight to my bed !!! And when I woke up ... Uh... J... Uh.... Seen...

Ae: Ai Heart in your bed????

That's not true!!!!

Ae: And you dare to show up at my house as if nothing had happened ?????? Get out of my house????? Please Pete get out of here !!!! I don't want to hurt you please...

Pete: Ai Ae ... But...

Am I dreaming or crying!!!! Tears flow down my cheeks !!! I hide my face so that Pete does not notice my tears ... so that's when I felt someone throw it at me !!! I'm trying to get out but I can't do it!!

Pete: You can cry I won't go anywhere!!! I don't like him even if he feels something for me is you that I love !!!

Ae: I couldn't live without you Pete !!! Pete, Ae loves you too much you are my first love !!! It's too hard for me...

I feel like pete is crying too...

Pete: There are two of us who can't live without the other !!! I wouldn't abandon you anyway!!! Even if everyone is against us Even the earth in thirds but I will never abandon you !!! Forgive me Ae, Forgive for having been a ...

Ae as Pete !!!! I'm sorry I didn't tell you that Champoo helped me !!! I had completely forgotten !!!! I didn't want to give you a penalty, i'm in love with you and crazy about you!!!! I'm afraid I'm going to lose you!! And I don't want this to happen Pete!! I don't want to!!!

He continues to lace me up !!! I feel like I'm safe !!! My heart keeps fighting for this man... I will never replace it with another person ... I look at his eyes and see that I too he cries ... So I kissed her, her luscious lips that I missed so much !!!! At that point my mother came home !!!

My mother: Ai Ae I need you to...

Ae: Mom !!!! I can explain everything...

Pete really bother doesn't know what to say !!! My mother and ran !!! I'm glad that Pete and I are reconciled but not at this point that my mother sees me kissing the man of my life.

Ae: Stay here I'll talk with my mom..

Pete: But....

Ae: It's my turn ... Let me go talk to him....

I go downstairs to find my mother but I do not find her in the restaurant ... But I hear a noise in the kitchen ... I gather all my strength and I go home ...