Part 17 : TIN/CAN

Tin

I'm going to pick up my little cousin who's been here since the day before yesterday !!!! I do head directly to Bangkok to pick her up she told me she's in a hotel... I've been driving for 30 minutes in 2 minutes I arrived in Bangkok.

Finally I arrived, nevertheless I have to go and get it out of questions ... I call her to get her down.

Tin: Hello Lily!!! I'm already down ...

Lily: P'Tiiinnnnnnnnnnn!!!! I'm coming ...

Lily is a girl with LNG maker character the shot is a bit ugly on my part because before I liked her too much because of everything she does . She hangs out too much with people not good to frequent and I cut the pond with her because of this problem ....

Lily as P'Tinnnnnn !!!!

She runs and I take her in my arms and give her a big hug.... I also missed you ...

Lily: P'Tin missed Lily and Lily is super happy to find her P'Tin cushion ...

Tin: I also missed you sal phenomenon... Let's put your suitcases behind because there's a road ahead.

Lily: Ohhhh I can't wait to be home !!!

I put his suitcases behind and after that we set off to go home. I do not know if she will love Thailand but this kid has been away from here for a long time rather for years ... but seeing her again makes me happy and I was the first to know that she comes here .

Lily: So tell me !!!!

Tin: Tell you what ????

Lily: How many girlfriends did you have????

How many girlfriends do I have them ???? Of course I don't know what to say to him!!!!

Tin: I haven't really had any yet....

Lily: For now ???? That is to say you already have someone but you are not yet officially together!!

Tin: I don't know !!! How about you?

Lily: Uh.... I think it's impossible to count them ????

It does not surprise me coming from her, she is a girl too perfect for men just that men look at her they already fall to her charms ... I concentrate on the road so as not to get distracted because of its questions a little mortality .... When I look at the time I see that we have been driving for 28 minutes and we are already at the entrance to my village. It was fast, I look at Lily she knows while sleeping...

Tin: We've come to wake up !!!

They don't lie????

Tin: Lily ???? Wake up, we're here!!!!

I park in my garage... I tell Lily to leave her luggage in the car we will pick her up later because I'm really tired ...

Lily: Let's go upstairs and see the others ???

Tin: There's no one but you and me!! They all went on holiday...

Lily: They're gone or on vacation ???

Tin: P' and went to Italy my mother and father in Paris !!!

Lily: And why didn't you leave when !!!

Tin: Because I didn't want to and I'm not interested in it ...

Lily: Ummmm... you have become more beautiful than before ...

I beckon him to go upstairs with me to show him his room...

Tin: This is your room!!!

Lily: Thank you she is gorgeous more than mine in America... ah yes taking the flight that comes to Thailand I meet 1 Thai who was with another rather super hot guy.