Partie 39 : AE

I Don't know what the father of my boyfriend has in mind but I have a very bad feeling that pierce me in the heart ... I don't know what will happen to me in the coming days but really afraid of losing Pete... He calls me !!!

Pete as Ai Ae !!! Are you home???

Ae: Yes Pete what's going on???

Pete: I can come to your house today???

Ae: Yes... But are you okay? Did your father come again?

Pete: No it's not that, actually it's just that ... I'm coming ... wait for me and especially don't come out...

He hangs up, but something happens or he's worried about me...

Ai sun: Ai Ae! How's it going?? You look so pale buddy...

Ae: Don't worry it's nothing serious just fatigue...

Ai sun: I don't think so, it looks like you saw a ghost !!!

It's worse than a ghost!!

Ae: I have to make food because I'm hungry!

Ai sun: At this time ??? It's 8pm!! Are you sure it's going to ??? Plus you've already eaten... You're really weird.

Someone toc at my door and Ai sun gets up to go open ... Why is it blocked??

Ae: Who's ??? If it's pond says it I do not want to see it today ...

Ai sun: It's not pond, rather a megas beautiful guy ...

Ae: What are you telling me again???

Who it is, I get up and go back to the door and whose person he is talking about is none other than my boyfriend. He drank or what not touches the one that belongs to me ... I push him to let Pete go home...

Ai sun: But you're the friend to Ae who came the other time with the other guy not !!!

Pete: Yes ... Do I bother you ...

Ai sun: Not at all between .... Wahouuu you are archi beautiful ... What's your name???

Pete: My name is fart...

Ae: It's none of your business.... Comes Pete we go to my room ...

Ai sun: But what's happening to you?? We're getting to know Ai Ae!!!

Out of the question I leave pete with him, yes you're going to tell me that Pond was right that I was afraid Pete would leave me for a guy more beautiful than me ... But I don't care because this guy is a lunatic so no it's no. Arriving in my room I close the door to lock so that it does not bother us ... 

Pete: He's the Ai sun that Pond spoke to the library the other time ???

Ae: Mmmh... What for???

Pete: For nothing, I just wanted to know because I've never seen it.

Ae: And you wanted to meet him ???

Pete as Ai Ae !!!! I didn't come here to have a fight, please.

Ae: Tell me the reason then??

Pete: I was worried about you that's all ... Since my father appeared I keep worrying about you ... I hardly sleep at night by dint of saying ... That...

Ae: Nothing will happen to me, so stop worrying about me!!!

Pete: You don't understand how it's complicated for me!!! Frame said that Dad knows your first name and where you live ... Imagine he shows up here without me knowing. And besides it's sure you won't tell me anything ...

I don't want to worry him even though I'm really happy to see his face today... I didn't review it yesterday even Frame ... as long as I think about it we did not ask frame are number ....

Ae: Do you have Frame number???

Pete: No... And why did you want it?

Ae: I need to know your father's plan ...

Pete: I told you I'd take care of it... Even though he's lived with my father for years but I can take care of you too. You took care of me many times you were always there for me while I did nothing for you in return . Everything you say to me is "I don't expect anything from you" and now you ask Frame ...

Ae: Hey Pete !!! I just wanted to know if your father keeps doing research on me nothing more...

Pete: What about me!!!

Ae: You're my boyfriend that doesn't mean I don't trust you...

Pete: For so much you ask for help from my dear half-Frere ...

Ae: Don't do Pete again....

He sulks!! But I just wanted to know about the case that concerns me ... He gets up from bed and goes to sit on the couch in my room... I join him to take him in my arms ...

Ae: Go don't get angry ...

Pete: You never count on me and it hurts me ... I feel as if I serve nothing for you there is only others who can help you except me . looks like I'm invisible to you...

Ae: Don't say that, it's just that I don't want to worry about me... You have enough problem and adding another will complicate things ... Come on don't get angry.

Pete: Stop asking for help to frame then ... Please Ae !!!

Ae: Okay Pete !!! 

I give him a big hug it's so good to receive this immense warmth especially that comes from the one we love ... Even if I don't tell you but I care a lot about you Pete ... 

Merry Christmas 🎁🎄 the family I love you so much best life and best wishes 🤞🏽🎄🎁🥰🔥♥️💋