Part 16 : KLA/ PNO

PNO

P'NO: Have Nick you haven't seen my phone...

Nick: No P' I didn't see ... uh... Perhaps...

P'NO: Maybe what????

Nick: He's in your room ...

My brother probably hides something from me that I already do not know before he keeps calling me to find out where I am, but he has what ... he's never been like that with me and it always shocks me. I go back to my room to see if I did not forget but there is nothing either at the bottom of the cushion neither on the table neither on the floor nor below the bed ... I go back to the living room but .... it is where my laptop I'm late ... I have to go train these little ...

P'NO: Nick ...... Tell me where is my laptop because surely it is you who took it ???? Nick!!!

He's not here... I'll see in Dad's office on the table nothing where there is his books there is nothing ... but what about it????? I'm starting to get annoyed I take my house key and before party it's on the living room sofa. It's been 1 hour that I look for it and how it knows how to attract here gold that it was in my room ... It's really weird!!!!

P'NO: Nick ???? I have to go!!!

Nick: Yes P' tonight ...

I go out to find P'Type at the field and P'Champ ...

Kla

I'm waiting for Nick's call to tell me if his brother is dating someone else or those that these young people he takes time care... ah He calls me ...

Kla: So ????

Nick: This is the last time I'm helping you!! We will not say that we are friends but rather I am your slave and you my master is the abuser.

Kla: Stop complaining and tell me what I want to hear !!!

Nick: And ask me more because I went to my brother's room and I stole his phone and I almost got caught by him because of your evil blows. After you know very well that you owe me something it's been 4 months that you repeat me yes you will have until now ... and i as a jerk I follow you..

Kla: But...

Nick: Give me first after I give you the information that interests you if nothing .

Kla: What are you playing nick!!!

Nick: Giving, eye for eye and tooth for Tooth.

Kla: It's okay I'll send it to you by message, you'll pay me one day nick.

Nick: No threat if anything.

Since when he became smarter ... it soules me I have no choice if I do not send the number it will not give me what I want . ..

Kla: It's good and now go and say ...

Nick: My brother he goes to the football field after that he's going to drink with his friends !!!

Kla: What friends ???

Nick: P'Champ and P'Type !!! They are much more beautiful than you ...

HE'S NOT MESSING WITH ME?????

Kla: And ....

Nick: After he's going to sleep at P'Champ because there's a little party there ...

Kla: IT's NOT REAL ?????

Nick: Now I've told you everything and I'll let you peter lead home ... I have to continue my game on my phone ...

Out of the question that I let my future wife sleep at a friend's house I have to do something.. and if I rape it like i did the other time!!! I have to make my plan to see him again in my bed...

P'NO

Well we'll have a drink friends because the game and finished ...

P'Champ: You've never been so ...

P'NO: Wait... Hold on... That is to say before I was a lame !!!

P'Champ: I didn't say that ...

Ai can: Where do you go, P????

P'Type: We're going to go drinking with Cheno and Champ!! What for???

Ai can: I come with you ...

P'NO: No ... because you're going to ruin me and I've got no money.

Not out of the question that this kid comes with us because he will ruin me ...

P'NO: You're not coming with us !!!!

Ai can: Please I don't want to go home... I want to come with you ...

P'Type: Then you're going to go home how ????

Ai can: I'll come and sleep at your house???

P'Type: Not at all because there to my darling down there ...

Ai can: At P'NO !!!

P'Champ: Let's go because it's getting late!!!

P'NO: Ai can go home you're too small ...

Ai can: It insults me??? P'NO you are mean to me ...

I keep walking, I don't want him to come with me because when he's drunk he's out of control, he says anything and it's too embarrassing.

Kla

I'm at home without knowing what to do and I'm bored ... I'm going to go to P'NO to ask his little brother which restaurant they left to drink in... so I am so he doesn't cheat on me. I know I'm abusing we're not even in a relationship but I don't like that he takes care of others than me.

After 30 minutes I arrived ... I'm calling Nick to get him down.

Nick: What else???

Kla: Go down I need to know something and it's urgent !!!

Nick: I'm coming...

His brother is starting to get on my nerves with his young ...

Nick: I'm listening to you ...

Kla: Give me the address where your brother and go!!

Nick as Hien ????

Kla: Pass me!!!

Nick: It's next to the beach at the bottom no need that I pass you the address ... you should know because this is your favorite place.

Kla: Why didn't you tell me before ????

Nick: Because you're too heavy ... well I go back ..

Kla: Thank you I'm going ...

Well I restart the car and I will follow my future wife forbidden that others take advantage of him because I will not bear that others takes care of him while I'm there .. I hate that we approach what belongs to me, as techno it belongs to me since that night so I will not let anyone separate me from him not his idiot brother .