Part 25: TIN/CAN

Tin

Look at these two there.... I don't know why Ai can do this to me but I can't stand seeing them like this anymore... I'm going back to my car to rest because I can't stand !!!! It hurts so much ... ohh but that's who hits the glass of my voi... Can???

can: What are you doing there in ???

Tin: Go see your girlfriend and leave me

Quiet!!!

Can: I told you she's not my girlfriend...

Tin: That's not what I saw yesterday when she was on the phone with you for 15 min ...

Can: But....

I go up the window to not hear it anymore ... It still retypes the glass .... It beckons me to open it ...

Can: What are you trying to do Tin !!! You want me to get you out of that car by force ...

I get out of the car because it starts to annoy me ...

Tin: YOU'RE NOT HERE FOR ME, ON IS ACCORD !!! YOU ARE HERE FOR MY COUSIN SO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP CONFUSING ME ...

Can: YOU KNOW WHAT I'M BREAKING HERE YOU CAN SAY TO YOUR COUSIN THAT YOU CAN RENTRER.. AND ONE THING STOPS TALKING WITH MY SISTER BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT...

Tin: IT'S ON WHAT IS TO SEE ME THE OTHER SEE ... AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THAT TO MEET HER AGAIN.

Can: DO NOT PLAY WITH MY TIN NERFS!

Tin:  DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEART AI CAN...

Can:.....

Why doesn't he say anything??? It makes me feel good, I'm going to get my cousin, we're going home. This day of me get drunk, it's decided I go home.

Can: Ai Tin !!!

Tin: I DON'T WANT TO SEE CAN AI ... AND I PROMISE YOU, WE'LL NEVER MEET AGAIN. TO GOD CANTALOUPE ...

I will look for my cousin who looks so happy, I have so much heart adhese ... I just want to cry ... why he doesn't want me to talk to his sister while he's talking to my cousin. What did I do wrong for merit that????

Lily: is it or Can??

Tin: Take your stuff we go ... We're going home..

Lily: What's going on Tin?

Tin: We go home I'm tired ...

She sulks but I don't care all I want is to go home and lie still without a fly coming to wake me up ... she puts her stuff in the trunk and I start the car ...

Arriving at home I see Lay in the courtyard of the house

Tin: But it's Lay !!!!!!

How she got my address ...

Lay: Hello P'Tin!

Tin: Hello!!!

Lay: I have something to say to you!!!

Tin: Come home ...

We go into the house to talk about what she wants to tell me ...

Lay: I just came to ask you a question, and I wouldn't like to bother you !!!

Lily: Tin is who ???

Tin: Can's little sister !!!

Lily: My sister-in-law????? I'm so happy to meet you, you're...

Tin: She came to talk to me !!! So please leave us.

Lily: Are you dating her sister????

Lay:No

Tin: Yes ...

Lily: Yes or no????

Lay: Yes ...

I see she plays the game.... now she will surely tell Can , It will teach her to have broken my heart ... 

Lay: I didn't know we were dating...

Tin: Now you know it ...

Lay: So I can leave ...

Huh!!!! How can she leave!!!

Tin: Wait ... You told me you came to talk to me somehow.

Lay: I got my answer ...

I didn't see this coming... A big but big problem that will come ... If can learn I'm really in real... After that I earn nothing at all!!!! It broke my heart I do this so that he reacts so that he stops playing with my heart....

I go into my room and I let myself fall to bed ... I fall into a sleep that I hope not to be awakened by another because I hit him ... 

AI CAN

But what taught him to be like that with me ... I did make it as far as I know ... Lay Why's that ??? We'll say she's super happy today...

Lay as P'Can !!!!

Can: Yes ...

Lay: Tin ask me to go out with him.

HOW TO LET YOU GO WITH TIN ???? NO I DON'T TOLORE THAT...

Can: Stop telling anything !!!

Lay: I went to his house today and I...

Can: You went to Tin's today??? Or did you get his address!!!

Lay: Why are you angry P'Can????

Can: I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU GO OUT WITH HER. ...

Lay: Why ??? Hey P'Can ???

I'm going to go back to my room and I call Tin...

Can: What are you playing????

Tin: Why?

Can: Why did you tell my sister you're dating her???

Tin: You're dating my cousin, aren't you!!!!

Can: I told you not to approach my sister anymore...

Tin: You don't ask me what to do, you go out with my cousin and I told you about my feelings before !!! I told you I love you and you know what you told me ??? You told me that "you don't know if you like me or not and you wanted us to stay friends" you know how I felt after !!! 

Can: I...

Tin: STOP ME I KNOW YOU CAN DO YOU YOU YOU M'AS OUBLIÉ...

Can: Tin!!!

Tin: AND LET ME ...

He hung up !!! My heart makes me so much that the tears begin to fall !!!

Can: Why am I crying!???? Not.... Impossible... Not... I'm really in love with Tin... I'm not going to let Tin go out with my sister... I have to make sure that it separates ... But I do not like his cousin I have him so Why he does it to me ???? He has no right no.... I stand there crying like crazy knowing what to do ...