Part 12 : Pete

Today is the J for Thailand, but I will not go alone because my friend Heart would like to visit Thailand so much, and he will love more like Ae do not know I wanted to surprise him! I hope he will not blame me ...

Heart: Let's save our luggage Pete but the plane is not going to wait for us. Wait .. wait Why are you so happy !!! I know your mother will welcome us !!!

Pete: In a way, I can not wait to see my mother again and you will not be disappointed when you see her ...

Heart: She looks like your mother ???? Oh yes I forgot you have a sister or a half sister ??

Pete: My dad let me and my mother when I was little we can say when I was 10 years old.

Heart: And he does not miss you ???

When he said that I think back to what Ae told me he hates when others know stuff about me and he does not. And if he learns that I told Heart that my father, after that it does not matter to tell him, I'm sure he'll love Heart is a wonderful guy and super nice.

Heart: Hey Pete, do not you miss your dad?

Pete: Yes, and a lot because I'd like it so much that he did not leave with his secretary but he finally decided that way.

Heart: And you hate him for giving you up ???

Pete: I do not want to hurt my mother and I could not hate my father either, because that was the decision and I'm not allowed to interfere with that.

Heart: And if He comes back with your mother? What would you do ?

Pete: What would I do ??? I don't know because it's not for me to decide and he will not come back either because my mother will not support him after all he has done to me and my mother I do not think my mother forgive him.

Heart: I'm really sorry for you, Pete.

Pete: Do not because it's past.

Even if I know that my father was a bad man he still remains my father, I can not change this act because that's what he wanted, if he did not love my mother anymore I will not force him to come back with her because she is already happy like that, I do not want to see my mother crying for a man who had an affair with a woman who managed to torture my mother by sending him the bouquets of flowers that my father sends him. I do not hate him but I do not want to see him very close to my mother because because of him my mother has suffered and to raise me alone and I thank my mother for giving me all the love she had for me .

Heart: Finally we go to the waiting room.

Pete: Soon we'll be flying in 2 minutes we need to hurry we're really late Heart.

Heart: No god, let's go ...

We hurry up quickly we put down our handbags and backpack vigils scan to see if there is nothing illegal in our bags, everything is well we spent all our strength to catch up with our plane. ..

Heart: excuse we are flying to Thailand where is it?

The welcome: straight on the left, have a good trip!

Heart: Thank you!

Welcome: you're welcome ...

We run, we run, Oh my god the plane is not gone yet.

Heart: We escape beautiful I thought we had missed, I'll be sad if it happens.

Pete: We could take the next flight is no problem ...

Heart: I do not have enough money and I will not mind bothering my family to tell them uh .. mom I need money to pay back my air ticket it'll be hot because even they want me to come back to the house and I do not want ...

Pete: How's that?

I hold my boarding pass at the hostess, your seat and at the bottom right, have a good trip.

Pete: Thank you very much.

I'm waiting for heart to advance to our place but it makes a head ..

Heart: But why am I not sitting with you ...

Pete: How's that ??? I thought we were on the same seat.

Heart: Oh forget we're next to each other.

We advance to our place and arrived there is a girl who does not stop to look at me ... she wants what ????

The girl: Excuse me ??

Pete: Yes ..

The girl: Are you a star ???

Pete: No ... I'm a citizen like you ...

The girl: But you are beautiful as an angel I have never seen a man as sweet and beautiful as you ..

Sorry but Ae is enough for me but I thank her anyway for complimenting me.

Pete: Thank you very much ...

The girl: even the boy next to you he is super beautiful too !! But tell me are you going or ??? I'm going to Thailand!

Pete: Yes it's my home town !!!

The girl: I hope we'll see each other again ... finally down.

Heart: I hope so too ....

Oh lord buddha help me go to Thailand !!! It's good for her .... But I absolutely must not meet her next to Ae because he will really get angry with me .. The pilot starts talking that the plane will fly so I start to tie my belt and my phone starts ringing, looking on the screen Ae ???? What do I do ???? I did not tell him and if I do not answer him he will get excited, better late than never. I will answer once that the plane lands in Thailand.

Heart: Turn off your phone Pete because the plane will take off.

I put my phone in Airplane mode, I feel bad not to answer him but I want to surprise you Ae. Sorry Ai Ae do not be angry at Ai Pete