Partie 23: Pete

I call Ae it's been four days but he doesn't answer me !!!! I have a bad feeling!!! I don't want to go back to the United States!!! I don't want to see Ae again otherwise I'll be lost... I still try if he doesn't answer me I go to his house.... No answer!!! I take advantage of it because Heart is not there !!!!! By the time I open the door my mother ...

My mother: Pete !!!! Are you in a hurry???

Pete: Mom ... I really have to go somewhere. Can you come back later please????

My mother: But I came to see you because you didn't come to see me !!!

Pete: I'm really sorry mom.... But I really have to go ...

My mother: Is it okay, darling????

I don't know if I really have to say yes or no !!! My mother finds that I am not at all on my plate ... She loves Ae very much but I can't put her any more into the problem... I want to see Ae and find out how he's going !!! Or maybe not... Not.... I shouldn't be negative....

My mother: Pete !!! Are you okay???? You don't look in your ???

Pete: Between my mom ...

Do I have to tell my mother everything!!!! I let her in and I told her to sit on the sofa ...

Pete: Do you want water????

My mother: I am not thirsty!!! Come the darling and tell me rather what bothers you ...

Pete: She's Ae's mom.... I think she'll ban Ae from seeing me again... 

My mother: How does it ???

Pete: In love she saw me with A....

Someone rings the doorbell ... Who could this be ??? I get up to go open the door ... but I do not believe at all it's Ae ... Looks like he ran ...

Pete as Ai Ae ???? All right??? Did you run???

So shocking that I do not know what to say ... Ae came to my house ... Wait, he ran away from his mother's house??????? But his mother will throw me the faults ... After that I really have to enjoy seeing him again ...

My mother: I'll leave you my darlings I think you have a lot to tell you ... Kisses..:

I look at Ae who doesn't stare at me!! But he's thin???? IT'S A REPAS ???

Pete: Between ... Just...

I take his hand it's all weak !!! What's with my darling!! My heart hurts so much to see it as well... so I ask him what can pass when I left ...

Pete: Tell me what can pass ??? Why didn't you answer my calls????

Ae: Pete !!!!

I stay silent and do not know what he will tell me but it scares me ...

Pete as Ae !!!

Ae: Is Jai really doing the right thing????

Pete: Sorry???

Ae: Did I really make the right choice by taking the risk becoming here!!! I took the risk becoming seeing you by disobeying my mother !!! Did I really make the right choice???

Don't know what to say to him!!! I've never seen Ae like that !!!! It has never been as weak as lately... What can I do to make you look the way you were before Ae???? I approach him and take him in my arms ... It serves me strong but so strong that I realize it's far from over ... 

Ae: Pete !!! My mother... my mother told me to make a choice !!! And I disobeyed him!!!!!!

Pete: Tell me what happened ???

Ae: I went into the kitchen to talk to him!! But she refused to talk to me!!! I told her I loved you but she didn't understand me...

Pete: She was shocked Ai Ae !!! One day she'll !!! I really don't want to split up again !!! I love you too Ae ...

Ae: I know .... Mr...

His phone rings it's not his mother but champoo!' But what else does she want!???? She can't leave us alone... Please Ae does not pick up...

Ae: Hello !!!

He picked up !?????? I'm dreaming or he's doing !!!!

Ae: I....

What does she want?

Ae: No... I can't.... sorry Chompoo.

God blessed me he did not accept !!!!

Ae: Can I stay and sleep at your house Pete !!!

Pete: Yes ... I'm glad you're here with my Ae...

Ae: I'm going to take a shower....

Pete: Okay ... I'm going to leave your pajamas on the bed!!!

Ae: I... I can't sleep with you on the bed !!!

Hien??? I didn't see that coming!!!! But why ??? I'm her boyfriend????

Ae: I... I'll take the shower ...

I stop it ...

Pete: Why this direct change???? What can be said between you and your mother???

Ae: Nothing at all ....

It was 8:00 p.m. when Ae arrived !!! I'll prepare him to eat ... I worry about him ... I leave his meal on the table and let him rest, he really needs it... It's not easy for him to convince his mother ...

I head straight straight out of my room and get to bed... I close my eyes and I feel that someone and in front of me ... I open my eyes very small it's Ae ... He doesn't see that I see him ...

Ae: I'm really sorry Pete !!! My mother didn't want us to see each other !!! I did not tell you because I did not want to lose you ... You're everything to me!!! So I made the choice to leave ... I came to see you for the last time and let you do your...

Pete: There's no way I'm going to accept this decision...

Ae: PETE !!!!!!! YOU DO NOT do ???

Pete: You want to leave me again???

I watch Ae with my heart tighten!!

Ae: No Pete !!!!

Pete: So forget the idea of leaving and stay with me I don't want you to change stays as you are... Remains the Ae I'm falling in love with but of it ... I don't want us to split up Ae anymore.

I pull him towards me and I kiss him and he responds to my kiss ... then I take him in my arms and tell him.

Pete: Thank you for being the one who makes my heart beat...