Strange reactions

~Time skip~ 

 "Yes?" asked Miss İsabella, in her smooth voice, looking up from her papers that were scattered over desk. She had been having a quiet, peaceful time, with piano music playing in the background, and signing a few papers. "İs there something wrong?"

"Well" Emma took a deep breath and Ray and Norman took a step back.

"here we go..." muttered Ray to Norman. 

Emma suddenley burst into tears.

  "Thoma and Lannion are lost, Miss İsabella! We looked for them everywhere, nobody's seen them since breakfast and we're so worried and we really need to find them because everybody is worried and Miss İsabella you have to help us look for them, please, they might have got hurt..." Emma gave a sob and covered her face. 

Norman looked like he was going to cry too. He reached over and hugged Emma. "İt's okay Emma, don't cry. We'll find them"

Ray sighed. "Stop being so dramatic Emma. Some students didn't come to a lesson, what's  the big deal? And you really should stop crying, Norman's going to start too, and no way am I putting up with you two-" he noticed Norman glaring at him.

 Ray rolled his eyes and gingerly patted Emma on the back. 

Miss İsabella cleared her throat. "Oh my dear Emma, don't cry. Thoma and Lannion will be fine, don't worry. Come here"

She held out her arms, Emma ran to her and hugged her. 

"There there... We'll find them" said  Miss İsabella in a reassuring way. 

"Thank you Miss İsabella" mumbled  Emma. 

Norman and Ray stood there akwardly, Ray tapping his foot and Norman playing with his thumbs, both of them looking at the ceiling. 

Emma stepped away from Miss İsabella and looked up at her hopefully. "Will you put out search for them Miss İsabella?"

"Yes of course, mean while all three of you should get to class, I think your lesson is PE now. Oh, and Ray, please don't skip another Art lesson. Run along now."

Norman, Ray and Emma walked towards the door."Goodbye, Miss İsabella" They said in unison.

Miss İsabella smiled.

"Goodbye, Norman, Emma and Ray"

As soon as they got out of Miss İsabella's office, Ray turned to his friends.

"What the hell was that Emma!? Lannion and Thoma got lost somewhere, you didn't have to burst into tears like a damn baby! You're exaggerating and you know it, Norman does too.He acts like a complete jerk while trying to make people happy.

 "What's wrong with you? Are you trying to make a big fuss!? Yes I know, Miss İsabella won't put out a search for them immedietly because she's to busy signing papers to get us all shipped out but you don't have to cry for it!!" 

"What do you think you're saying, Ray! Stop insulting everybody! You're feeling bad about something, I can tell, but don't take it out on us!" snapped Norman.

Ray was feeling bad. He knew  something they didn't. Something bad. 

"Quit it! How can you argue when Thoma and Lannion are-" 

"Shut up Emma. Stop mentioning them, Will you ?!" Growled Ray. 

"God Ray, since when did you start being so-"

"So what, Norman? Huh? Moody? İf you have a problem, go and tell it to the nice, sweet Miss İsabella, why don't you?"

Norman blinked. Then he took a deep breath and looked straight at Ray. "Ray, you can tell us what's wrong, it's okay-"

"Shut. Up. I told you, İf you-"

Just then Miss İsabella opened the door of her office.

"Children? I'm disapointed in you. You're the example to the little children and this is how you-"

"Sorry Miss İsabella. I know, we're an example. We woudn't want to disapiont Thoma and Lannion now, would we?" interupted Ray.

 Norman and Emma gasped. "You interupted Miss İsabella!" 

Miss İsabella simply smiled softly. "Oh Ray, You're not feeling well are you? Let's go and have a chat. Would you like that? Maybe, there is something bothering you?"

Ray noticed Miss İsabella leaning forward ever so slightly, and her smile a lot wider than usual.

"Certainly" Said Ray, staring straight back into her violet eyes.

Norman and Emma watched as Miss İsabella closed the door after them.  "You children had better get to class, tell your teacher I'll send Ray in a minute"

The door closed. Emma looked  at Norman. "Well."

They turned and started walking down the corridoor. 

"Hey Emma, what did Ray mean by Miss isabella shipping us out?"

"He was angry, Probably he didn't know himself. Ray sometimes does that."

Norman blinked . "I... I Feel bad for snapping at Ray."

Emma cocked her head. "Seriously Norman, I never knew you could snap at anyone !"

Norman laughed. "Well, I suppose we'll sort it out when Ray gets back"

"Oh come on Norman. That was just you and Ray in a bad mood. Race you to the sports hall!"

Emma took of down the hall. "Hey, wait Emma, You got a head start!"

Said Norman, before running after her.