P.E

"EMMA AND NORMAN! LATE, LATE, LATE! WHAT ON EARTH TOOK YOU SO LONG!"

"Sorry sir " Emma said cheerly to the red  faced PE teacher. 

The PE teacher was the only teacher apart from Miss İsabella who didn't have a cloak on. The children from block A rather liked him.

 Emma and Norman waved to the other excited looking children.

"Hi Phil, hi Conny!" Emma laughed as they all ran up to her and Norman .

"Hey guys!" Don appeared beside Norman with a big grin on his face. 

Gilda came into view with a worried look on her  face.

"Emma! Norman! Thank goodness you're here, the little ones are so scared, they can't play the same game as us it's not fair for them, and some of them are even under five years old! I did try to tell-"

"NOW, GET İN LİNE AND START PİCKİNG TEAMS! NORMAN PİCKS FOR TEAM C , EMMA FOR TEAM B! GET TO İT!!" Roared the P.E teacher, stomping his feet. 

"WHAT!" exclaimed Emma. "Sir, I can't play against these little children. I...I " 

"PLAY? PLAY? WHO SAİD WE'RE GOİNG TO PLAY  ANYTHİNG! WE'RE GOİNG TO DO SOME RUNNİNG, AND HOW ABOUT YOU QUİT YOUR WHİNİNG AND START PİCKİNG TEAMS! OH, AND JUST FOR YOUR İNFORMATİON-"

Norman put up his hand. "Sorry to interupt, but you see I think Emma means it won't be fair to..." Norman cocked his head.

  "Sir, if we're doing running why would we pick teams?"

"A RUNNİNG RACE YOU İDİOTS! NOW GET TO İT! AND DON'T THİNK I WOULD LET THE LİTTLE ONES RACE AGAİNST YOU SLOW COACHES, THEY'LL BE RACİNG EACH OTHER! NOW PİCK YOUR DAMN TEAMS!"

Norman blinked.  

"Yes Sir" 

~Time skip~

"...And Don!" said Emma, stepping back. Don gave a whoop and raced over to the rest of Emma's team, who cheered. 

Norman looked at Gilda. Gilda was standing in a corner with her hands to her mouth and shaking her head.

"Gilda! İt looks like you're ... with us" Norman indicated his makeshift team .

Anna, Dominic, Conny, Alicia, Yvette and Jemima grinned at Norman.  Gilda nodded but didn't move.

On Emma's team, Phil, Don, Rossi, Nat, Chris, Mark and Eugene  were messing about and jumping up and down with excitement. Emma smiled. "Okay, lets see , Who's the youngest here..."

"Okay guys, I think we should all, uh ..." Norman tried to get his team under control, and failed. 

He sighed. "Everybody follow me for a group chat" He said , indicating the corner of the gym where a tall pile of mats were stacked up . Meanwhile, the teacher took the register.

"Okay, listen up" Said Norman as he and his team crouched in a corner . 

"We're going to be racing against our  own age. That means Gilda, you're against Don, Conny: Phil..."

"Lets go lets go!" said  the teacher, clapping his hands. 

"Yes Sir" said Norman, sighing, standing up and holding out a hand to his team . 

~Time Skip~

"Phew!" Conny came running back,holding little bunny against her chest. She looked up at Norman.

 "You won't be angry because I didn't win, will you? I dropped little bunny and I had to go back to get him..."

 Conny looked like she was about to cry, and burried her face in little bunny's white fur. "I'm so sorry!"

Norman blinked. Did Conny really think he would be angry with her?

"Oh Conny! I would never be angry with you! Don't worry, I'm probably going to lose against Emma but for now we're only one down! That isnt so bad" He gave Conny a hug. "İts not about who wins or who loses, its about having fu-" 

"OF COURSE İTS ABOUT WİNNİNG AND LOSİNG! WHO DO YOU THİNK YOU ARE, TELLİNG KİDS THE WRONG STUFF! NOW WHOEVER İS NEXT, GET TO İT!"