Promise

Ruri suddenley screamed and fell of the sofa.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL İS GOİNG ON WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOİNG!" she blurted, very very loudly."WHAT POSSESED YOU TO SHOUT İN THE DAMN MİDDLE OF THE DAMN NİGHT! AND WHY ARE YOU ALL ONE THE DAMN FLOOR!"

"Huh...? Ruri?" Agni also woke and stared down at her. "What exactly... Why are you there?"

Ruri raised her leg and kicked him. There was a puase, in which Emma might have said "Huh?" then Ray waved his arms around. 

"FİRE!" Yelled Ray. "OH MY GOD THERE'S ACTUALLY A FİRE! A REAL FİRE!"

"You what what?" Agni said. "Can someone tell me what's going on? What's even the time, bro? Huh? I hate to sound like a dad, but we need our sleep for tomorow. Tell your buddies about the nightmare. I'm going back to sleep-"

"THERES A DAMN FİRE, AGNİ!!"  Ray shrieked while Emma and Norman looked at him, puzzled.

Ruri leapt to her feet. "I smell it too. Everyone, it looks like İsabella made a move before us."

"Wait a second..." Said Norman. "İf theres a fire, why haven't the sprinklers gone off? And why would she start a fire?"

Ray rounded on him. "Norman, no time to explain but she's planning on using the fire as a diversion to collect kids she has on her list and she told me that your one on them and-"

"WHAT! I DON'T GET THİİİSSSS!!" Wailed Emma.

"Neither do I." Norman said slowly.

"LİSTEN SHE'S STARTED A FİRE FOR A DİVERSİON. RİGHT NOW WE NEED TO GATHER THE KİDS SOMEWHERE SAFE!"

"WHAT? WHY İS THİS HAPPENİNGGGG!!"

"Calm down, Emma-"

"NORMAN! She'll try and get Norman!"

"SHUT UP. EVERYBODY SHUT. UP!" Roared Ruri. She lowered her voice. "We make a plan. We have 2 minutes to make a plan." She glared at Agni. "Use your brilliant brain and make us a damn plan."

Agni didn't look offended. Maybe Ruri had actaully meant it. "Why him?" Said Emma, putting a hand on Ray's shoulder as Ray was looking very excited. "Why Agni?"

"He was one of the special 'products' when we were at school. He was given a load of drugs, too, and even though he gets  head aches it's worth it. Agni's ace at quick thinking when he wants to be." Said Ruri to everyones surprise.

Agni nodded. 

"Okay, so our situation is serious. Now's the time. Today's the day. We need to gather our-"

"Agni, get the point please." Snapped Ruri, seriously regretting what she had said.

"Yeah. So İsabella decided to do this now, so we do this now. We..." He bit his lip. "Um..."

"We split up, two teams." Norman took over. "One team rounds up the rest of the kids, one distracts the demons and finds a way out..."

"We meet in the dining hall, where one team will have rounded up the kids. Then we make a break for it. Simple?" Grinned Agni.

"Not. That's the worst plan I ever heard-"  Ruri sneered. "I agree." Said Ray.

"Well, I think it's great!" Emma beamed. 

"Thank you." Said Norman and Agni in unison. 

"-BUT." Snapped Ruri. "İt's the only one we have. So let's get this started. Agni and me, we'll gather the kids, say we're teachers or something. Because of the fire, they're probably in one place. You three... You'll keep watch and distract. Let's go."

"Wait I don't undertsand-" Wailed Emma. 

"Beat it. You guys... I don't really know you, but good luck. Stay safe."

Ruri ran out of the room, and they heard the door burst open as she exited.

"Well, nice knowing you." Agni grinned. "Ray, buddy, you especially. You gave me nightmares, you know? See you."

Agni followed laughing all the way. Ray scowled. "They left us, huh?" 

"Yeah." Said Norman. There was silence except for the screams of scared children from below. 

Then Emma leaped in the air and yelled: "YESSSSS!!! I DON'T BELEİVE WE'RE ALL GETTİNG OUT OF HERE TOGETHER!! İT'S ALL HAPENİNG SO FAST!" She threw her arms around Norman and Ray with such a force that the three of them crashed to the ground. "I'm glad we're all escaping together. Finally. We're going to be free." She smiled. "I'll miss here, though. But we'll start a new life when all of us escape. I can't wait. And it was hell without you guys. So... We'll always be there for each other,  promise?"

"Yeah." Said Norman, rubbing the back of his head. "Promise."

"Ray?"

"Yeah. Sure. Promise."