İNTRO

~Two days ago~

"WAKE. UP."

Emma? Why was Emma here? He was dreaming about floating around in space. İn SPACE, where things were supposed to be QUİET.

"NORMAAANNN! GET UPPPPP!!!"

"STOP SHOUTİNG HE'S AWAKE!" Bellowed Ray.

"NORRRMAAAANNN!!"

Norman opened his eyes. This was earth, where the teachers asked trick questions and his moody friend Ray ignored him for fun and Emma forced them both to play tag with her.

Speaking of...

"NORMAAANNN! GET UPPPPP!!!"

He opened his eyes and there was Emma grinning at him. 

"AAAGHHHRRRR!" Yelped Norman. Ray sniggered. 

"He's awake, Ray!" Beamed Emma. "Norman's come back to life!"

"Oh, oh, wow, let's celabrate!" Said Ray, waving his hands around. 

"What's... What's going on..." Norman tried to sit up, and he banged his forehead hard into Emma's forehead. 

"OWWWWWW!!!!" Yelled Norman. Emma fell backwards of the bed, and lay there laughing hysterically. 

  Ray stared. 

"Get up." he said. 

Then he leaned over and glared  down at Norman. "You too. Get-"

Norman tried to sit up again and hit his forehead hard on Ray's forehead.

"AGGHHHHHH!!!!" shrieked Ray. Norman felt tears fill his eyes, and tried hard not start crying.

Emma started to scream with laughter.

"THATS İT! YOU CAN WAKE HİM UP YOURSELF NEXT TİME, I'M DONE WİTH THİS! WE'RE GOİNG TO BE LATE FOR HİSTORY AND YOU'RE STİLL İN BED, NORMAN!!!"

Ray stormed off, then tripped over a stray pillow. 

Emma made strange noises that might have passed as a hysterical bird's laughter, and Norman, after clearing his throat, got up.

"Who's ready to start the day!?" He said brightly. Ray groaned something that sounded like: "Not meeee..." 

Emma was still laughing.

"Well, I am!" Beamed Norman, took one step and tripped over the hysterical Emma and ended up on the floor too. Ray grunted something that sounded like a threat. 

"Destinyyyy!!" Shrieked Emma between tears of laughter, which didn't make any sense, then Miss İsabella burst in, the history teacher behind her.

İt was just another one of those days...