Psycho, Psycho, Psycho.

Yesssssssss...

That was all he was thinking as she fell, he felt the blood's warmth run down his wrists, while someone was screaming at him and she was choking on her blood. He hoped it hurt as much as he had all his damn life. 

He was staring at the red blood running down his arm now, as he stretched it outwards he heard her screams inside his head, saying he would never get away. Saying the smell of blood would never leave his skin.

Yeah, that's fine with me...

"RAY!! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD..." Emma's voice found it's way into his messed-up brain and he realized he was laughing. "Oh my god, Ray..."

He looked up just in time to see Emma bury her face into Norman's shoulder, shaking. "What happened to you, Ray..." She said in a hoarse, muffled voice. Norman was staring at him. 

"Ray?"

The voice inside his head grew louder and screamed something Ray couldn't hear.

"What? What? I mean, yes?" 

"Why did you kill her in front of Emma?"

"What?" He couldn't believe Norman was saying this. İf Emma hadn't wanted to see this, why had she even come? Plus he had told Norman he would kill her. So what? İt didn't affect him at all except it brought  pleasure,  so maybe he had thought Emma and Norman  wouldn't care...

Under his anger at Norman, he strained to hear what the voice was saying.

"Ray, listen to me, can you even hear me? Ray?"

"Ray? I just don't believe... İt's not that you could kill her, it's that you're smiling, Ray!"

 Emma and Norman's voices collideded, swirled around inside his head and started burning the pleasure he was feeling from the blood. No. No. NO.

"Shut. Up." He snarled at them. "Both of you shut up."

Then he heard it. What the voice, his soul voice, the one inside his head was screaming.

Psycho, Psycho, Psycho, Psycho, Psycho, Psycho. Psycho, Psycho, Psycho.