Rain

"Hmm..." said the teacher . "Miss İsabella WİLL hear about this ! Go to bed immedietley" They all nodded and murmured something or other . The teacher walked out rather quickly and slammed the door .

Ray sighed . "Look's like we have to go to bed " he said , walking towards the door the teacher had unnecessarily slammed . Norman laughed . "Lets hear that from Emma !"

Emma narrowed her eyes . "Never"

 Norman glanced at Ray "i agree with Emma . The weather is great , we're already awake . Let's go outside " Ray shook his head . "No ! For god's sake, this is ridiculous ! We're at school ! " 

Emma sighed "Ray , come on ..." She broke of becoming aware of a noise  coming from outside . İt sounded like ... "Oh no" she muttered . Ray would use this as an excuse to stay inside. They had to distract him ... "İt's raining " pointed out Gilda unhelpfully . 

Ray smirked at Norman and Emma . Norman and Emma glared at Ray . 

Gilda quickly cleared her throat " why don't you just go to bed , I mean it İS raining..." Emma whipped around and glared at her . Gilda swallowed . 

The rain started to get heavier , curtains of water draping from the clouds, The sound of the rain pelting against the window echoed around the round dark room .

 The trees outside rustled with  a sudden gust of wind , the leaves enveloped in a misty rainfall. The rain pattered against the ground, as if applauding the four children .

 Water dripped down the window, some drops seeping in and collecting in a puddle on the wide pine wood windowsill . A silence fell around the room , everybody listening to the rain .