Murderer

They had given up. She could see as much, as she walked over to Norman. He was having problems with breathing once more. Poor child. Useless, to be honest.

She bent down and sighed. He was crying, the little brat. İt disgusted her everytime she saw anybody cry, especially these worthless things. They had nothing to cry about. İt wasn't going to even make a difference. 

There was a system: The children grew up here, and when they reached the age of twelve at the latest, they would get eaten. 

They were chosen a month before. Nobody could mess with the system, nobody could ruin the plans of The One. 

He could see her. He had seen her. But he didn't try to get away. That was something. That was... 

She smiled. İt was proof the useless things had given up before they even started. 

She got up, deciding she could let this wretch live and suffer till the end. She had a plan, to do this in the best - no, worst - way possible. 

 İt would be more satisfying to see them fall apart and give up with her own eyes, not just hear it from the spy.

Speaking of, she had some business to handle with Ray. He had, after all tried to warn them about- Well, maybe he hadn't told them about who was going next, but then again the imformation she had given him wasn't entirely true. 

He would see. Time was running out, and it would all be over in a month or two.