=Going over it=

Okay so you don't really have to read this, I'm just going to try and explain the story. ᓚᘏᗢ

So Ray has been under pressure for a while, after knowing about the demons and all, and basically he didn't know how to break it to Emma and Norman. 

Then when he tried to get it through using Thoma and Lani's corpses. 

This caused pretty bad Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) as it would, because basically the bodies had been torn apart by the demonsand Emma and Norman kinda...

 You know, I tried to do something different to how they were acting before but I don't know much about PTSD so...

So naturally the most protective of her family, Emma, was the most affected and started caring about nothing else and acting unstable. 

Then Ray lost it while trying to explain the plan, and not thinking straight  they kind of split up because Ray and Emma weren't really focusing.

I know it's ridiculous, but Emma feels like giving up after seeing her family dead, and we all know Ray isn't the most positive character.

Norman...  I did exaggerate his weakness a bit, but makes it something to write about so.

 Guess if Emma and Ray have given up... 

Well it's kind of up to Norman, but before all that I'm just going to remind you, reader (probably it's just going to be me re-reading this) that Emma, Norman and Ray grew up together and didn't spend more than a day apart since they were little. 

Anyway I hope that makes it easier to understand, and sorry for the boring story!! 🥱🥱