Slamming into doors

This is stupid.

I know.

Then why are you still running?

Because.

Because what?

Because it might not be stupid.

What do you mean?

I mean this could be serious.

Ray was running down the corridoor. He passed door after door, and he only needed to get to the end and fling open a door and run down the stairs that the room contained and he would find Emma, laughing and saying it was a joke.

He ran faster. His suroundings were a blur. He wished Norman didn't hate him so he would come and talk to him, tell him it was fine. Norman could always come up with a way everything was fine. He was a genius, but Ray and Emma had known he was fine with them acting like he wasn't. He found it funny. 

But Ray was alone, and Norman-

Suddenley a door opened right in front of him, and Ray didn't have time to stop; he slammed right into it.

"Uh." Said 'The Genius'. "What's going on?"

Ray had hit his head on the door and it hurt. A lot.

"OoOwwww!"

"R...Ray? What's going on?"

"Damn you." Ray snapped. He started running down the corridoor, when he remembered Norman would be a great help, what ever happened.

"Follow me." He called over his shoulder. "Take your fluffy slippers off and follow me."

Ray was glaring at him over his shoulder. "Come on!"

Norman raised a hand. "Ray, I think you should watch where you're-"

Ray crashed into an open door, toppled backwards. 

"-Going." Finished Norman.

"Ughhh! This world is hell!" Ray leaped to his feet and carried on running.

Norman stared.

"Um, okay..."