Worries and a fall

"You'll be great, Rossi! Now go and win us a point!" Said Don, giving Rossi a hard pat on the back so that Rossi  staggered forward and almost fell on his face. 

 Don watched proudly as the other little children ran over to the yellow police tape line the teacher had stuckon the floor to mark the finish line to cheer for Rossi. 

"I hope it's  a draw." Came Emma's voice from up on a pile of training mats.  İt had taken a while to climb up there, she had to keep making sure her balance was fine.Now she watched her friends from above. 

"I don't want Norman's team to lose"

"But if they lose, we win!" said Don, turning to face Emma. She was up much higher than he expected, sitting with her legs dangling down over the edge. She wasn't looking at Don, she was staring into space now. 

"And if we win, they lose"  said Emma. "Anyway, it's just a game, Don. By the way, you're up against Gilda after..." Emma looked over to where excited cheering was coming from both teams. "Anna and Nat, Alicia and Chris...Then you. Do you think you can run faster than Gilda?"

Don snorted.

"Ha! No problem at all!"

"Have you ever seen Gilda run?"

"Well...No but..."

Don frowned, and Emma laughed. They both listened to the sound of laughter for a few seconds. 

Then Don turned and looked at Emma. "Are you meditaiting or what, Emma?"

"HUH!!!? WHAT?" Emma stopped staring and turned to Don. "I DON'T MEDİTAİTE!"

Don shrugged. 

Norman watched the teacher order the little children to step back as Dominic and Rossi ran past them, panting.

 He wondered where Ray was, and why Miss İsabella sudenley wanted to talk to him. Well, there obviously had been something bothering him... Norman would ask him later. 

He looked to the far end of the gym near the door, where Emma was trying to keep her balance on a very tall pile of mats while  cheering for both Dominic and Rossi. 

She didn't look very worried, as she would trust Miss İsabella with her life, Norman would too, of course, he just thought it was a bit strange, the way Miss İsabella smiled so widely as if she was about to scream. 

Norman felt his eyes widen. What! Why did he suddenly doubt Miss isabella! No, he never  had thoughts about that. İn fact he had just thought of that now. No, he never doubted her at all. 

Ever.

Why is Ray taking so long?

İt had been a while now, since they watched Miss İsabella close her door, what had Miss İsabella said? One minute? One second? Or had she just 'said a little chat' and Norman had assumed that the thing that was little would be time.

"Gooo ROSSİİİ! Gooo DOMİNİİİC!" 

Norman turned just as the door opened and Ray walked in.

He wondered why he felt relieved. Why had he been worried? Miss İsabella was the safest person on earth. Obviously. Today seemed a bad day for everybody, Norman had never had these thoughts before. 

"Hey" said Ray holding up a hand. He looked calm, very calm. But not exactly content. 

Oh god, why was Norman worrying so much? Miss İsabella had talks with all of them. İt was nothing new.