Chapter Twenty-Eight : Front Page Disaster!

Evelyn Bennett Thrown Drinks at Her!  Must See!

Evelyn Bennett gets into a brawl with ex-best friend!

EVELYN BENNETT'S WILD NIGHT OUT WITH THE ROYALS 

. while Prince William is away Evelyn goes out to play

. Evelyn Bennett and Blair Taylor go off 

. "You bitch" was yelled.

. Evelyn isn't such a nice girl after all

Late last night Evelyn Bennett, 24, was seen leaving Raffles like a hot mess!  She was seen entering well put together and beautiful and by the end she had alcohol thrown at her and words were thrown between her and her ex-best friend Blair Taylor.  

Witnesses from the club said that it seemed pretty heated.  At one point Blair was told to 'sod off.'

Threats were made and drinks were thrown.  There are rumours circling round that Prince William and Evelyn Bennett are dating but nothing has neither been confirmed nor denied.  Though, she does spend her days now with Prince William, Prince Harry and their family and friends.  

What we know:

Blair Taylor and Evelyn Bennett have a complicated history.  

They were best friends since primary school and only seven months ago did their friendship end due to infidelity on her ex-fiance Liam Matthews' part.  Some speculated that Evelyn cheated on him first but those claims have been debunked and classified as not true.

Evelyn Bennett was seen getting into some pretty heavy language with ex-best friend although we don't know what exactly was being said.

Prince William and Evelyn were first seen getting cosy together at his and Prince Harry's late mum, Princess Diana's remembrance concert in July of 2007.  

We here at DailyMail UK have reached out to Ms. Evelyn Bennett's reps but have received no comment.  

Evelyn read the article and let out a groan as she fell back against her pillow.  How could she be so bloody daft thinking that she wouldn't be front page?  And William was away which made everything worse!  She wasn't able to reach him as easily if even at all while he was gone.  She heard her mobile ring and at first she didn't want to answer it - but then she saw that Harry was calling and decided to answer instead.

"Are you okay, Evie?" Harry asked without greeting her.

He went straight to the point.  He had seen the tabloids.  Unlike the rest of his family, he checked them pretty frequent.  Mainly to see if all the ruckus he caused sometimes would end up on the tabloids.  Maybe it was him being paranoid.  Maybe it was him caring too much.  But he did it anyway and in this instance he was glad that he did.

When he saw his good friend and his brother's girlfriend on the front page of pretty much every tabloid he could think of he knew it wasn't for something good she had done.  It was never like that for him either.  Unlike him though - he knew that she was good and that she didn't deserve this.  She was a good person with a semi-bad relationship past, but didn't most of us?

It was only then at that question that Evelyn started to cry over the mobile.  She didn't cry very often but this was a pretty big deal to Evelyn as she had also read the comments as well which didn't do her much justice.

Why is she hanging out with the Royal family?

She's tainting their image.

I hope to God that she isn't dating Prince William.  She isn't good for him.  He deserves better.