Chapter One - A Series of Events

Whilst Duchess of Cambridge, Evelyn Bennett and her husband, Duke of Cambridge, Prince William, were concerned that the horrific pictures of them on their honeymoon would overshadow Evelyn's first Christmas with the Royal family, the well wishers made sure that didn't happen.  Nor the Royal family.  They were eagerly keen to tell the new duchess that they were on her side and offered their support for her, which seemed to really touch the newlyweds.  

"After I told her her to hell with those blokes that photographed a personal moment she immediately hugged me," one well wisher commented.

"Why did you feel the need to tell her that?" Our reporter asked.

"I just could tell she was nervous and a little down at the news of what had happened.  This was supposed to be a big moment for them as a couple to show how far she has come and then this happened.  I wanted to let her know that the British people support her.  She is one of us, after all.  It felt like the right thing to do."

The right thing to do, indeed.  After that one middle-aged well wisher told her they had her support, many others in the crowd did so as well, which deeply touched the couple.  But instead of keeping the subject on herself, Evelyn would go on to ask the well wishers what they were doing for Christmas, if they had any traditions, and so on and so forth.  

"It was a very sweet thing to witness," another well wisher commented with a small smile on her face.  

*

Newly married Royal couple - Duke of Cambridge Prince William and his wife Duchess of Cambridge, Evelyn Bennett, are extremely hurt by the intimate pictures posted from their honeymoon.  It is said that Evelyn is leaning a lot on Princess Anne for her guidance during these rough few months of their marriage.  They have filed a lawsuit and are impending charges to be sought.

*

Court awards Duchess of Cambridge damages over intimate photos.  The couple was on their honeymoon when paparazzi from the UK flew to France where they were in their estate being photographed, without their knowledge, of having an intimate moment together.  It was an invasion of the couple's privacy as they welcomed a UK court verdict.  The court in London awarded them £91,000 in damages and interest to be paid by the magazine Reader's Digest and two photographers.  

The magazine's editor and the CEO of its publisher were each fined a further €45,000 - the maximum allowed.  

*

The Duchess of Cambridge shined alongside husband, Duke of Cambridge, Prince William on their first Royal Tour to the States and Canada!  See pictures below.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge spotted at Disneyland having the times of their lives.  The Duchess was spotted wearing Minnie Mouse ears.  

*

2012

Prince Harry has not been seen for months and many are wondering what is going on behind closed doors.  

Little do they know that he is deployed to Afghanistan...

*

It has been confirmed by Saint James' Palace today that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their first child.  After a year of intense public scrutiny and speculation, Prince William and Evelyn Bennett have decided to put the royal watchers out of their misery.  "They just recently had their one year anniversary and I think they wanted to have a year to themselves first before that next step.  Evelyn really wanted to focus on her duties first before adding a child to the mix.  Now, they must have felt was the perfect time," an inside source tells us.