Chapter Nineteen - You bring me to life

Evelyn and William's carriage arrived at Buckingham Palace and the crowds could be heard cheering which was slightly overwhelming.  

"You good?" William asked his wife and she nodded her head with a smile on her face.

"Yeah."

"Alright, I'm going to get down first then I'll help you down."

"Okay," she told him as her cerulean blue eyes were shining bright, especially with the way the sun was now out and shining in her eyes, but also from the happiness that they both had.

William held his wife's hand as they were led to the room that led out to the balcony with their families and bridal party.  They would first be going out to the balcony and then take pictures afterwards as they didn't want everyone to keep on waiting, but really they were looking forward to kissing each other again.  The newly weds took their first steps outside as the doors opened for them.  

Evelyn's eyes slightly widened as she saw a sea of never ending people.  Loads of people had come to watch their wedding.  Of course she had seen them when she was making her way down to Westminster Abbey, but this was different.  They were all congregated in one area and they were here watching Prince William's wedding.  They were here for them and to celebrate their love.

"Oh wow," Evelyn exclaimed in a bit of state of shock leaning back slightly.

William caught her from going any further saving her.  As he always was there for her and she there for him.

"You all right, Eve?" He asked making sure she was okay to walk out onto the balcony.

"Yeah, just think I'm in a bit of state of shock s'all.  Don't mind me," she murmured and he chuckled at his wife.

They made their way forward as their family and bridal party started to come out on both sides of the couple.  Jake held his daughter, Penelope in his arms, as William wrapped his arm around Evelyn's waist almost as if he were being protective of her, wanting to make sure she was okay.  Everyone was waving to the crowd as they began chanting something.

"D'you know what they're yelling?" Evelyn talked loudly over to her husband.

"I think they're wanting us to kiss," he replied with a smirk.

"You bring me to life," Evelyn murmured to her husband as he kissed her, trying to show her his love but wanting to keep the kiss respectable as well since there were children and both families with them.  

The crowd cheered as the couple pulled away and smiled at each other before they turned back to the crowd and waved at them.  

"Kiss, kiss, kiss," the crowd was chanting again.

"What do you think?" William asked his wife.  "Should we give them another?"

"I mean I wouldn't object to it," she quipped and he laughed as did Harry who had overheard their short conversation as this time she walked closer to her husband and he brought her closer to him as their lips were pressed together and she wrapped her arms around her husband's neck and the crowd cheered as Harry clapped with a smile on his face.

*

Their reception was going to be held at Buckingham Palace as well and the bride and groom were in a room getting ready for their change of clothes as guests were piling in downstairs in another room.  Evelyn had Florence with her, helping her change from her wedding dress to her reception dress.  

"Hang on," Evelyn said as she let out a sigh of relief.  "I just need to breathe for a minute.  Can you give me a few minutes?" She asked Florence after she got out of her wedding dress and she nodded her head with a smile.