Chapter Fifteen - Truth's revealed

16 weeks pregnant

16 weeks pregnant

8 hours earlier, Apartment 1A

7 June 2018

Evelyn was just finishing her morning restorative yoga with her yoga instructor Kim.

"Hands go into prayer pose and we finish out our last cleansing breath for class and finish with namaste," Kim said to Evelyn and she did exactly as Kim said and brought her hands over her head, hands together and then lowered her head as she said the word:

namaste.

It was a such a simple word with a powerful impact.  

"Thank you for coming, Kim," the duchess thanked her after she had a little bit of trouble standing up.

"Oh sure, you're welcome," the blonde grinned at the duchess.  "I'm glad I could make it.  How are you feeling since your pregnancy?" She asked having known about it since early on because she needed to make adjustments in the yoga routine.

"I'm feeling okay," Evelyn told her with a soft smile as she stared down at her pudgy stomach.  "Morning sickness is the worst and it seems like my cravings are out of control.  Last night was craving pickles and ice cream so I ate them together," she told her yoga instructor who laughed at the odd combination.

"I remember those days," Kim said.  "I'm glad everything is so far looking good with your baby.  I know this last one has been a little stressful on you."

"Yeah," Evelyn pouted slightly as her bottom lip jutted out.  "I know I get tested for preeclampsia during week twenty so hopefully it's all good there."

"Lets hope," Kim said trying to add light to the situation.  "I'm sending you good healing pregnancy vibes your way," she told the blonde who let out a laugh at the comment.

"Thanks Kim!  See you next week?"

"Definitely," Kim smiled and gave the duchess a hug before leaving.

*

"What if we did a little camping in the garden?" Evelyn asked her husband.  "I know the kids would love that."