Chapter Thirty-Four : Now the world knows

Prince William's Mystery Girl Is Exposed!

. Prince William has been spotted with mystery woman several times

. Mystery woman is Evelyn Bennett, CEO's father is Peter Bennett

. How rich is the Bennett family exactly?

Just Who Exactly Is Evelyn Bennett?  She is the new girlfriend of Prince William.  But who is she?  What does she do?  She is the CEO of her fashion brand, Eve Bennett & Co.  She attended New York School of Design, a fashion institute school in New York and graduated with high recommendations from her professors.

Exactly who has Ms. Bennett dated?

It's no secret she has quite the relationship history!  From dating the likes of Richard Madden who played our beloved Robb Stark in Game of Thrones, Henry Cavill and was infamously engaged to the British actor Liam Matthews.  They split a few months prior to Evelyn and Prince William meeting at her Fashion Show in 2007 when he also had split from former girlfriend Kate Middleton.

Now that brings us onto drama with her ex-fiancé and ex-best friend, socialite, Blair Taylor.  The two are now an item and with that has brought on loads of he-said she-said.  Blair Taylor used to date socialite Jake Levingston, who is good friends with Evelyn Bennett.  A rumour about Jake and Evelyn started before she was seen with Prince William.

How could this be bad for the Royal family?  We all know that the Royal family is notorious for keeping secrets and being a tightly-knit family.  Within the Firm you also have to behave a certain way.  With Evelyn's past on her ex-fiancé who knows what kind of Royal shake up this will do for the Royal family, especially someone like Prince William, who will one day be King.  

We all know that the drama inside the Royal family has found a way out some way or another whether it be by the late Princess Diana's autobiography which was in turn said that she had a part in it.  Or how The Queen really felt about The Duchess of Cornwall, The Prince of Wales now wife.  

How could Evelyn Bennett's relationship benefit Prince William in particular?  Well, for one he doesn't have to worry about one freeloading off on him or using him for his status.  Evelyn is a self-proclaimed millionaire in her own right by her fashion design racking up loads of money each year being in high street stores such as Anthropologie or reasonably income stores such as H&M.  

The Bennett family alone were billionaires way before ever meeting the young prince.  Peter Bennett, Evelyn's father, is also a self-proclaimed CEO having started at the age of twenty-seven after graduating from London Business School, marrying his now wife Natasha Bennett.  His line started out with making men's tuxedos at first but then quickly grew into a line full of watches, dress shoes, ties, and men's cologne.  

Evelyn Bennett's net worth alone is 216,495,000 pounds so the equivalent of 300 million in US Dollars, making her one of the youngest richest.  Whereas her parents net worth alone is worth 314,533,623 pounds to the equivalent of 435 million in US Dollars.

It is possible, that Evelyn is using Prince William as a rebound.  She has been relentlessly hounded as so seeing as she waited apparently what seems to be two months before diving into a relationship with the prince.  

It's been a little over a year since Prince William split with his then college girlfriend, Kate Middleton, who is now dating Evelyn's brother - Eric Bennett.  Whom is a military officer in the same brigade as Prince William.

Prince William was first seen at one Evelyn's fashion shows in 2007 with her brother, Eric, where she infamously walked on the catwalk at her own show to fill in for one of her models.  

Two things we can be sure of is that we know the Royal family would love her work ethic and can we all agree how cute the new couple is?

. Check out Prince William and Evelyn Bennett's relationship timeline

. When did the couple start dating?

. Brad Pitt said this about ex-wife Jennifer Anniston

"What would you like to do?" William said to his girlfriend as they were at her apartment for the day.  "I could release a statement...we have options."

"Would you be absolutely mad if we said nothing?  Just move on like normal.  It's not their business anyway."

Evelyn had always been one to keep her relationships private.  She had always been private and she would continue to be that way even when dating William.  She believed that having privacy was part of having a sense of normalcy in her relationship, even in their crazy life.

"Of course," William smiled as he leaned forward to kiss Eve.  "I'm glad you feel the same way as I do."

"I just," she took a deep breath letting it out.  "I feel like this is the one thing that is mine - you know?  My whole life has been in the tabloids and I just feel like this something I want between us.  Because ultimately, us and our family and close friends are the only ones who know everything.  Would that be okay with you?"

"God, I love you," he breathed out and she giggled as he brought her hand to his lips.

She felt as though her heart could melt into a puddle at the simple display of affection.  But it was the little things that made her love him more and more each day.  Kissing of the hand or forehead, little notes to leave her before he left to go back to the military.  Loving her family and friends as much as she did.  She couldn't believe that she got so lucky to end up with someone like William and she did see a future with him.

"I love you too."

Evelyn had decided to let her employees take off the first week of the New Year off as she also knew that William was leaving at the end of the week.  They had decided to mainly stay at her apartment as they had woke up the next morning on January first to see a load of paparazzi out front of her apartment building.  At one point during that week, William had to call the police as one of the paparazzi had somehow gotten in from one of the people who lived there to try and find where Evelyn lived.  

For the most part that week, the couple stayed hidden away in her pent house apartment.  Locked away from the real world where everyone was trying to get a glimpse of either Evelyn or William or both if they were lucky.  

Their family members and friends from both sides were checking in on them all week through their mobiles - not wanting to come to the apartment due to the insane amount of paparazzi at the entrance.  They were camped out for days, eventually growing tired of waiting for them to leave her place.

Little did they know that the staff at Evelyn's place were quite amazing in all of this process as he had apologised profusely to them.  They made it easier for the couple to leave in a back way that was for employees only, to which they were grateful for.  It helped for on nights that William had to go to his home for some things or for his Pa to check in on him.  Make sure he was doing alright.

Yet, somehow, even in the midst of all this the couple was growing more and more in love by the day.  Course it was hard at times, especially right now as it was freshly new to the whole world that Prince William was dating someone new.  

But now the world knows.

--

the end of part 1!  Sorry it was probably my shortest chapter for this book.  But I really wanted to get this up and I didn't really think this chapter should be a whole lot of talking anyway.

I wanted to get this up because next Wednesday April 1st I am going on vacation for a week and won't be back until the 11.  

I hope you all enjoy nonetheless & get ready for part 2 :)